Builds 2017 GX 460 (Now 2017 Tundra Build) (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Going on tomorrow at noon. I will post pictures as soon as I get home.
Can’t wait! If they aren’t already mounted make sure the shop uses back coning or a pin plate while balancing. A lot of those f5s get scratched by tire shops.

See below from SCS on Tacoma world.

1A7E60CF-C99B-41BA-BEE6-E42389D2BD8D.png

looks amazing!! What tire size did you go with? Any rubbing? Any straight on side pics? Love the gunmetal on white.
I just removed the tires off the trd wheels to use for now. General Grabber ATX in 275/70r17. But once I cut my front bumper and do the BMC I’ll run a 33-34” tire.

I’ll take a side pic this afternoon.

I just removed the tires off the trd wheels to use for now. General Grabber ATX in 275/70r17. But once I cut my front bumper and do the BMC I’ll run a 33-34” tire.

I’ll take a side pic this afternoon.

Nice! Thank you! Looking forward to seeing your rig in person some day soon. Have a few changes coming myself here first week in March. Have been waiting since November for my Dobinsons suspension but hey...15% off!

If you don’t want to do it yourself - Auburn Car Repair and Offroad has been highly recommended for BMCs. Owner races in the Everyman Challenge at King of the Hammers so clearly he knows what’s up.

I know a couple guys (online) with white facelifted GXs running F5s. I’ll see if I have any pics saved.

Nice! Thank you! Looking forward to seeing your rig in person some day soon. Have a few changes coming myself here first week in March. Have been waiting since November for my Dobinsons suspension but hey...15% off!

If you don’t want to do it yourself - Auburn Car Repair and Offroad has been highly recommended for BMCs. Owner races in the Everyman Challenge at King of the Hammers so clearly he knows what’s up.

I know a couple guys (online) with white facelifted GXs running F5s. I’ll see if I have any pics saved.
Yes post all the GXs haha

Damn just called Auburn car repair and was quoted $315 + tax. Thats the most I've been quoted. Looks like I'll have my buddy do it in his garage for $150 cash :meh:

Last edited:
Yes post all the GXs haha

Damn just called Auburn car repair and was quoted $315 + tax. Thats the most I've been quoted. Looks like I'll have my buddy do it in his garage for $150 cash :meh:

Yup - definitely not the cheapest but I am having them do all my work so going with them. Auburn is where Michael's Toyota send customers to do BMC for whatever piece of mind that's worth. MULE in Issaquah was cheaper.

The white GX I follow similar to your year on Instagram is @g_th4ngg

g1.JPG

g2.JPG

g3.JPG

g4.JPG

g5.JPG

Just ordered some for the front. Mine now are warped and steering shacks when braking

I recommend getting the rear done at some point. You’ll really benefit from a beefier set of brakes, Especially if you tow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom