Builds 2017 GX 460 (Now 2017 Tundra Build) (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The 2010-13 tail lights need a different plug or pigtail to work but they can be adapted. From what I understand it's not a direct swap, someone correct me if I am wrong.

The 2010-13 tail lights need a different plug or pigtail to work but they can be adapted. From what I understand it's not a direct swap, someone correct me if I am wrong.
If the 10-13 tail lights he’s buying includes the harness it should work. if it doesn’t, he’ll need to buy the 2010-2016 tail light harness

Rear Tail Light socket wiring ('10-'16 - 81555-60A00)

Also, I just purchased a second molle panel from victory 4x4 and will be making a custom shelf similar to this.

0597114E-5813-475F-B152-32A429D20E9A.png

The other options are the chinese knock-off's and the red vinyl covers.

I went with the vinyl cover from www.instagram.com/bluebatoverlays but the application process is kind of a pain. Specially around the top edges if you get the ones with the turn signal cutout.

I’ve been looking at these to replace my chrome ones. I emailed the company and they confirmed is a direct swap. Wonder if there would be enough interest we could do a group buy?

06DBEB56-40C3-4F43-AE62-75CF80556DEE.jpeg

I went with the vinyl cover from www.instagram.com/bluebatoverlays but the application process is kind of a pain. Specially around the top edges if you get the ones with the turn signal cutout.

I’ve been looking at these to replace my chrome ones. I emailed the company and they confirmed is a direct swap. Wonder if there would be enough interest we could do a group buy?

View attachment 2669586
I like those.

View attachment 2669586
Those are nice. Not as nice as the oem but good enough for me haha if it’s plug and play.

Hope you got the HEAVY suspension when you lifted your rig! :D

Anyone remember or have the numbers written down for the measurements front center of the wheel to fender both front and rear? I lost it and trying to figure out some numbers. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom