2017 Fun Day- Saturday, May 20th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
PMC Fun Day Saturday, May 20th, 2017 at the Henry's in Guernville
11am to 3pm (ish)
PMC’s Big social event, Fun Day® is open to all Members, family and invited guests.
RSVP By Email must be received by May 5th!

Please RSVP here

Bummed to miss the return to the Henry Happy Acres. You all have fun (after all it is Fun day) and stay safe!

Can't wait for our first PMC Fun Day event!
Attending: Frank, Angela and Shelby Alvarado (2 adults, 1 child).
Will bring deviled eggs, and still thinking about a dessert.

From Rolando:
. Just to let you know that I am coming to fun day on May 20. I will be at the PG&E substation on River Rd and 101 at 10:00 AM for who ever don't know how to get there so we can caravan in

Karen and I will be there. Looking forward to it. I will post up what we will be bringing after I talk to my smarter half!

Sheila and I will be there.

I will be there with a mystery dish and my stock 80

Burkards for 2 adults Bringing baked beans

can someone post up an address for the GPS

Hey gang -
Funday is right around the corner, Next Saturday May 20th from 11am-3pm'ish. We need any PMC stragglers who can make it but failed to make it by the May 5th date to respond for head count. We need this number for food purchase to bar-b-que.
As we have the event under the redwoods by the creek now sunshades are not necessary anymore, plenty of shade. However you will need to bring a chair to sit in to relax.
We have plenty of parking for trailers if you feel like bringing something to test on the revamped rock pile before the trail season. We will also have air available for those peeps that still drive their rig home and back.
Come to eat, reconnect, socialize, spectate or do a some wheelin on some obstacles. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Thanks James and Amy Henry.

Hey gang -
Funday is right around the corner, Next Saturday May 20th from 11am-3pm'ish. We need any PMC stragglers who can make it but failed to make it by the May 5th date to respond for head count. We need this number for food purchase to bar-b-que.
As we have the event under the redwoods by the creek now sunshades are not necessary anymore, plenty of shade. However you will need to bring a chair to sit in to relax.
We have plenty of parking for trailers if you feel like bringing something to test on the revamped rock pile before the trail season. We will also have air available for those peeps that still drive their rig home and back.
Come to eat, reconnect, socialize, spectate or do a some wheelin on some obstacles. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Thanks James and Amy Henry.
Howdy - have a question. I'm a TLCA member, and have had my 60 for a few years now. My rig was featured in the Jan/Feb 2017 issue of Toyota Trails: Toyota Trails - January/February 2017 Issue
I have been delinquent about getting my PMC paperwork done. I live only about 5 minutes form the River/101 substation. Can I just come and check out your gig? No eating and I wont stay long - just for maybe an hour to meet folks and look around. Since I am not a member I am not going to assume a welcome nor benefits, and I have an early afternoon prior engagement, so I really would just be checking things out then splitting while you all do your gig.

Just curious - if no go, that's cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom