2017 Canadian Clunker Classic "Prairie Pickerel Portage" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just had our annual hearing tests at work. The custom earplugs should be hear in plenty of time.

We'll be jamming the second week of September so start booking your time.

Sept 8-16th ish. (Assuming that this reflects Awl_TEQ's preference).

Tentatively meeting in Edmonton area on evening of the 7th and heading out on Saturday morning... depending on people's schedules of course but let's aim for this, for now.

Who is in?

I'll revisit the website and reconfigure the email and will start using that as the official way to communicate plans with everyone. If you're interested in attending send me a PM for now.

Marked in calendar. I want to attend if I can shake the golden handcuffs.

We'll be jamming the second week of September so start booking your time.

Sept 8-16th ish. (Assuming that this reflects Awl_TEQ's preference).

Tentatively meeting in Edmonton area on evening of the 7th and heading out on Saturday morning... depending on people's schedules of course but let's aim for this, for now.

Who is in?

I'll revisit the website and reconfigure the email and will start using that as the official way to communicate plans with everyone. If you're interested in attending send me a PM for now.

This would be a cool trip; I do not think I could attend though, but maybe.

Very insightful. Thanks! :rofl:

just to clarify, it's a possibility I could attend. I would certainly like so, however I may be unavailable with other life matters. I've yet to to decide and unable to say yes, but would not like to say no, who knows?

You can’t come.

See...? Now you want to. So maybe I’ll
Let you.

Glad this is settled.

Is the Prairie Pickle Parade a go? Do I need to try breaking free from work and working over a tranny in my free time?

Last edited:
Likely going to be a weekend thing instead of a week long event due to scheduling issues.

Likely going to be a weekend thing instead of a week long event due to scheduling issues.
Can everyone who has time booked shoot me a message so I can sort out dates that work and logistics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom