For Sale 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad Longbed with all the options! Price Drop!

Eco 45

Supporting Vendor

Base of the Three Sisters Mountains Oregon
Decided I wanted to go a different direction so I have decided to offer up my highly modified Tacoma. I bought this truck new and then the fun began! Truck has just over 62,000 miles and is ready to tackle almost anything. Some of the highlights:

-Prinsu roof rack powder coated in rust color
-C4 Fabrication Overland Series Front Bumper powder coated in rust color
-C4 Fabrication Overland Series High Clearance Rear Bumper powder coated in rust color
-C4 Fabrication Rock Sliders powder coated in rust color
-Rear bumper has a hidden receiver behind the license plate, spare tire mount, highlift mount, fuel can mount, table (not installed) and LED lights hooked to the revers lights
-Front bumper has a winch mount (no winch installed) and LED light bar with switch in the cab
-ARE color matched topper with 3 opening windows and internal frame so the roof rack can support 600+ pounds
-ARB/OME HD lift suspension which included springs and shocks
-Carhartt seat covers front and back installed when the truck was just purchased
-Weathertech floor mats
-Hypertech speedometer calibration tool installed so the speedometer reads the correct speed for the tires
-Almost new Cooper ST MAX tires 255/85R16 including spare
-Rubber Toyota truck bed matt

Two small rock chips in the bottom of the windshield that haven’t cracked and some light pinstriping from mother nature. Parking sensor work with the rear bumper however, the blind spot notification has been disabled due to the new bumper. Free and clear title in my hand. Asking $33,000 OBO and truck is located in Sisters Oregon. 541 Five Five Zero 6300

IMG_7821.JPG

IMG_7822.JPG

IMG_7824.JPG

IMG_7823.JPG

IMG_7825.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom