2016 Tacoma VS 2016 Ram 1500 V6 ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking at buying a low milage 4x4 quad cab truck nothing fancy just low millage and reasonable fuel milage , right now I have my 1999 Dodge Dakota sport 4x4 3.7L V6 insured year round that i drive on weekends and my 1998 Toyota Corolla that I daily drive to work about 50 km round trip . Im looking to go down to 1 vehicle lately between my two older vehicles I've been wrenching on them a lot :( . id like a reliable practical vehicle with some balance of factory warranty on it around $30,000 price range i can afford tops . I have considered the eco diesel but I'm not sure whats going on there as Chyslers having issues similar to VW.

always been a Toyota fan but the 3.6l Pentastar V6 with 8 speed automatic 1500 4x4 6000 lb ram crew cab gets better millage than my 4000 ln Dakota , id still considerate taco for resale because toyota guys are dumb enough to over pay for a 200,000 km tacoma !!!!

Haha I felt that way for decades , Not brand loyal except we allays have one Toyota in the family wife wants to trade her Nissan Versa Note for a 2017 Corolla IM , but after having this Dakota for a year and quite enjoying it i just want something newish need to be able to haul two teenagers wife and dog and pull my travel trailer , my choices are limited the latest Ram 1500 is actually a decent truck at my work there are at least 5 guys with 2014 and newer Rams , 1 Ford 2014 F150 Eco boost that gets horrible millage, no Chevy's . 1 guy with a 4th gen 4runner that is always complaining about his millage and me that daily drives a 1998 Corolla with 270,000 kms .
i have thought about maybe getting a used Tundra but all the reviews are scathing and although the wife has had good luck with her last two Nissan vehicles i can't stand the lameness of their truck offerings think bland vanilla pudding .