2016 Southern Cruiser Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
Registration is now open! Hope to see you all there! You know we have a good time at this shindig! Make sure to call the park and reserve your spot if you haven't already!
Annual Off-Road Event | CottonLand Cruisers

I'm ready for some SCC!!!

Registration | CottonLand Cruisers

CRAWL2016 43.jpg

CRAWL2016 42.jpg

Attention: Remember that there will be a food trailer offering breakfast and lunch Thursday thru Sat. at lunch for a reasonable price. Just thought I'd throw that out there before y'all pack a ton of food. Can't wait!!

Any new members from LLK coming to the Crawl? If so here is a vid that shows the parking, pavilion, and camping. Found this today while poking around on YouTube

We will be closing registration on Sept 30th for the 12th annual Southern Cruiser Crawl. You don't want to miss this event! As always, you can register at the event but may not get a T-shirt. We had 120+ last year! Get registered today! www.cottonlandcruisers.com for registration details.

CRAWL2016 24.jpg

Don't Blow It!!

Today is the last day to PRE-Register for the Crawl. After today we will still take walkups but can not guarantee a drivers t-shirt or drivers bag.
www.cottonlandcruisers.com

CRAWL2016 13.jpg

121 preregistered! Amazing and thanks guys! Wonder how many walk ups we'll have?

Thanks to all of the LLK members that attended the 12th annual SCC! We had 150 rigs!!! We plan on doing it again next October 12-15 so ask for that vacation now! It was a helluva party!

Oh, I almost forgot, thanks for the beer money too! I think it was enjoyed by the attendees especially Friday night! lol You guys rock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom