2016 Membership Dues (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YotaJosh

SILVER Star
Threads
After some delay (yeah, I get busy sometimes :flipoff2:), the website is ready to accept 2016 dues. Membership | Razorback Land Cruisers

Here's what this year's shirt looks like:

8bCPNWt.png

We haven't received the shirts from the tshirt printer yet, so it might be another week or 4 before we get the shirt mailed to you.

Are there set dates that our memberships are good for? ie Jan 1st to Jan 1st. Or is membership good for one year from the time of payment?

I just joined a couple of months ago and got the cool box of t-shirt and stickers. I like the new shirt and will be happy to buy one, but when I do, is my membership extended for a year or does it override the previous membership and I'm only good for one more year from date of renewal?

I believe you can buy just a shirt ... But if you wanted go ahead and renew for an additional year that would be fine... Correct me if I'm wrong Lance/Josh/Stacey

Scott

Are there set dates that our memberships are good for? ie Jan 1st to Jan 1st. Or is membership good for one year from the time of payment?

I just joined a couple of months ago and got the cool box of t-shirt and stickers. I like the new shirt and will be happy to buy one, but when I do, is my membership extended for a year or does it override the previous membership and I'm only good for one more year from date of renewal?

You are good for a year starting when you paid. If you want to go ahead and get the shirt for this year now, I'd recommend it. We can tack the new year onto your current year.

You are good for a year starting when you paid. If you want to go ahead and get the shirt for this year now, I'd recommend it. We can tack the new year onto your current year.

Outstanding! I'll pay on the site and if you want, I can pick it up at the meeting this week. It will be for an XL and thanks for the info.

Finally got me dues paid. Been seeing a lot of people signing up and paying, mostly unfamiliar names, which is awesome! Hopefully, the new people will come on here and introduce themselves.

Regular members, don't forget to sign up and pay. Shirts are ordered and should be coming along.

Paid up

Paid up!

Shirts were shipped yesterday. Hope to have them Thursday/Friday.

Paid! Shirt looks great!

2016 RLC Membership dues - Paid up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom