2016 LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need help from my Mudd.friend, looking at a 2016 LX570 White / Terra interior with 19,888K miles for 67,000.00. Clean car fax records 1 owner. Is that a fair price or not or should I wait for 2017-2018 to pop up with higher miles in this price range,need advice from my pro friends. Thanks in Advance.

If you are not in a rush, I would say wait for 17 to pay the same price for it. But then again, if you ask them you must have the unstoppable etch 😂

Remember that a clean CARFAX means nothing. If there is an accident reported on Carfax then it most likely happened, but the lack of a report means nothing.

I got rear-ended in my TSX 5 years ago. It caused $8k of damage and I sold it a week after it came out of the body shop. I checked the CARFAX about a month ago and it is still clear.

You need a full inspection to assure that there are no issues

Remember that a clean CARFAX means nothing. If there is an accident reported on Carfax then it most likely happened, but the lack of a report means nothing.

I got rear-ended in my TSX 5 years ago. It caused $8k of damage and I sold it a week after it came out of the body shop. I checked the CARFAX about a month ago and it is still clear.

You need a full inspection to assure that there are no issues

Good advice.
I think Carfax is worth checking because it can help to quickly eliminate possible buys outright when bad stuff is found... but it’s pretty iffy for confidently confirming good buys.

Had a similar experience to what @ceb mentions, but in my case it was while helping a friend shop for a used Highlander. Carfax missed major damage repairs on two different vehicles. Was obvious after basic inspection under the front on one, and inside the sunroof structure on another. Carfax tho? Clean. :-(

I looked around for a '16+ LX last year and the cheapest i found then was $75k for one with 60k miles. Prices are coming down on them but i wouldn't expect to find much cheaper than what you've posted. I don't believe there were any changes from 16 - 17 - 18 so i don't think i'd look for a higher mileage example. I paid $60k for my CPO '16 LC with 43k miles back in October just for comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom