For Sale 2016 Land Cruiser - White/Terra - Utah (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Not mine, but thought I would share. It seems like a pretty good price TBH

A few more popping up here in SLC

I think they raised the the price on this one from when I looked at it yesterday.
It sure looks that way...Oh well. I bet they would still take the $52k.

A few more popping up here in SLC

Has anyone looked at the black 2017? Looks clean but car fax lists a front end accident. Also not familiar with Utah vehicles is rust typically an issue out there?

Rust isn’t bad here. That light fluffy snow that makes for great skiing means we don’t have to use all that much road salt. My 06 is clean underneath.

I disagree with the rust statement. It's bad here. Not Ohio bad, but it's no SoCal or TX or even WA. We salt the hell out of the roads here.

I'm guessing your 06 main frame steel is good, but how are the welds?

Here are pics of an 08 (200) from Utah.

IMG_20190112_171627.jpg

IMG_20190112_171656.jpg

A two to five year old truck might not be too bad yet though.

I disagree with the rust statement. It's bad here. Not Ohio bad, but it's no SoCal or TX or even WA. We salt the hell out of the roads here.

View attachment 2406911

View attachment 2406912

We still get some salt, but it’s not in the same category as the rust belt. It’s why Utah wasn’t part of Toyota’s tundra/Tacoma frame recall. I’ve seen a chart showing how much salt Utah uses vs other states and we’re way down on the list.

24A6DC8D-A8D5-489E-AD75-0FCC25F9ED45.jpeg

Wow... This is starting to get plain ridiculous. Please present a picutre of a post 60 series cruiser where that rust caused the frame to fail or taco on the road or trail. Jeezus you guys sure are sensitive to this"RUST PANDEMIC" sweeping the nation.

Wow... This is starting to get plain ridiculous. Please present a picutre of a post 60 series cruiser where that rust caused the frame to fail or taco on the road or trail. Jeezus you guys sure are sensitive to this"RUST PANDEMIC" sweeping the nation.

If you are letting a frame get to the point that it fails on the road or trail, I don't think we are in the same realm of thought when it comes to safety and maintenance of a vehicle.

I despise rust because it makes all the maintenance unnecessarily harder and a clean undercarriage is a big deal for resale.

I'll leave this: Is this frame damage?

What does the bottom of your truck look like, @mdkaboom ?

Rust was not the point of this post. If someone is interested, they should ask the seller for undercarriage photos and decide for themselves. Again, it’s not my listing. If someone needs me to look at something for them, I could.

Sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom