For Sale 2016 Land Cruiser - Full Build - BP51 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well. The time has come. I have to get rid of one of my Land Cruisers, and I am a bit indifferent on which one goes.

I’ve got a 1990 Landcruiser listed, as well as this 2016 Land Cruiser. Both amazing, both completely different, but both phenomenal daily drivers.

The following has been done to the 2016 Cruiser:

- ARB BP51 Suspension (it lives up to all of the hype)
- Front Runner Rack + High Lift + Awning + Expedition Rail Kit
- 18” Method Wheels
- 305/65/R18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers (super quiet)
- White Knuckle Off-Road Sliders
- 40” LED Bar
- Weather Tech Mats

Amazing vehicle. NEVER BEEN OFF-ROAD. I bought it from the wife of the owner of the dealership down here in Texas, and I have only had everything on it for about 6 months and literally have not had the chance to get it out to the trails yet.

Grab this bad boy and break it in right!

Price Reduction: $62,500
Mileage: 51,795

Call if you have any questions at all.

View Craigslist ad here: 2016 Land Cruiser
View 1990 Land Cruiser here: 1990 Land Cruiser - LS SWAP - Full Rebuild

View media item 80596View media item 80594View media item 80599View media item 80598View media item 80597View media item 80602View media item 80603View media item 80604View media item 80605View media item 80606View media item 80600View media item 80607View media item 80607

Last edited:
Do you experience any rubbing with this tire/wheel setup at full lock such as tight parking lot situations? Stance is very nice.

Nice rides. If I didn’t have my Cayenne Turbo, I’d look to take both off your hands!

Free bump

If you turn all the way to the right, you can BARELY hear it touching in reverse (sometimes). Does not do it in drive either direction though. I think it’s the perfect size tire/wheel combo
Do you experience any rubbing with this tire/wheel setup at full lock such as tight parking lot situations? Stance is very nice.

Thanks! If that was a 911 Turbo, I’d trade you!

I have a 911 Turbo if you would like to trade. I was thinking of putting it up on BaT. 2001 Biarritz White (rare color) 911TT with savannah beige interior. 6 speed in perfect shape. 65K miles and good records.

I have a 911 Turbo if you would like to trade. I was thinking of putting it up on BaT. 2001 Biarritz White (rare color) 911TT with savannah beige interior. 6 speed in perfect shape. 65K miles and good records.
Shoot!! I’d want to be before 98, or after 2006 (I know i’ll have to bring some $$ to the table), but thank you!

I believe so, but I can check.

I asked them to set it up for front and rear bumpers if I added them in the future.

Sold the 1990, but decided to go ahead and sell this one as well. Still willing to honor the 62,500 price.

Last edited:
Have had a few people interested still. Have one person that wants to see it this weekend, but have not had anyone pay a down payment yet.

Last edited:
Great build. Let us know if it doesn't go through...can't believe it's still available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom