For Sale 2016 icon 200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello All,

I am basically just testing to see what if any interest there is for my Cruiser. Its a black/black 2016 200 with 17,000 miles. I installed the Stage 5 Icon lift, control arms and all! I also am running custom HRE wheels and 35 inch BFGs. I still have the stock wheels, and tires as well.

Price - 78,000 OBO

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

IMG_1297.JPG

IMG_0076.JPG

I'm curious to hear why you're selling.

Also, definitely share a photo of your 991!

I have driven a LC for my last 5 or 6 DDs, and I ordered a Raptor to change it up. I thought I'd have this 200 till the 300 came out but the Raptor looks fun.

Cheers!

IMG_2575.JPG

It makes me very happy to see your RS in its natural habitat. The jealousy is strong.

Nice rides! Though the 67 LS7 Camaro would be my favorite your 200 gives me the bug.

Is that COTA? I'm racing there Memorial Day 2017 with NASA and looking forward to it. Nice to see you taking it out on track-sure it is incredible.

The 67 is a lot of fun, and for sale as well!

And yes you are correct that is COTA above. Amazing track, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Cheers!

Nice rides! Though the 67 LS7 Camaro would be my favorite your 200 gives me the bug.

Is that COTA? I'm racing there Memorial Day 2017 with NASA and looking forward to it. Nice to see you taking it out on track-sure it is incredible.

I should not have looked at this thread. Now I have to change my shorts. GLWS

Are the wheels TR 105 22"? Perfect 200 GLWS!

They are the TR105s but 20 inch not 22. It was tough putting 20s on the LC.

And thanks everyone else for the nice comments! Cheers

Last edited:
SOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom