For Sale 2016-2020 LAND CRUISER / LX570 UPGRADES: CREDIT CARD KEY, HERITAGE STYLE GRILLE, LED DRL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have just sold my 2020 LC and have few cool upgrades available. I offer a discount if buy multiple items. All prices include shipping to lower 48.

1.) Credit Card Key for 2020 LC and LX570 (see post #2 for pictures) and quick overview of card by one of the members. Simply you don't need key fob anymore as the credit card key in your wallet does the same job. Please note that this one works only on 2020+ LX570 and Land Cruiser SOLD

2.) 2016 - 2020 Heritage Style replacement replica grille, side light chrome covers and Toyota crystal emblem (see post #3 for pictures)
I have ordered a while back and didn't have a chance to install it before sold the LC. Brand new never installed and removed from wraps for pictures only. SOLD

3.) 2016 - 2020 LC LED DRL Daytime Running Lights that goes around Fog lights (see post #4 for pictures) - 2-3 new unused sets left. Asking $140

One of the challenges for the US spec Land Cruiser is the DRL. In US version headlight bulb is being utilized as DRL vs, the white strip in the button of the headlight. With this kit you can more proper looking DRLs and as well have turn signals if desired.

Each set includes white and yellow LEDs. It can be installed as white or yellow DRL (Daytime Running Lights) or as white DRL with yellow as turn signals. To install the set you can replace whole trim with LEDs or by just replacing the component with LEDs and drilling a small hole in the black trim for wires (I have done that way on my Land Cruiser for ease and speed of installation).

Each set includes Left and Right LEDs with black trim and with wiring. Please note that the set as other light bars sold doesn't come with a harness which needs to be purchased separately. A good example of harness I have personally used on my Land Cruiser as DRL for the same set is one from Amazon "Liteway One-to-Two Universal LED Light Bar Wiring Harness" which is just $16. First picture is an actual picture of my Land Cruiser which utilizes the same kit and the Liteway wiring kit.

If any questions, please ask. Cheers!

Last edited:

IMG_5391.jpg
IMG_5392.jpg
IMG_5393.jpg
IMG_5394.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom