2015 TRD Front Brake Pad Part Numbers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What is the TRD front brake pad part number for a 2015 land cruiser? I can't seem to find it.

Pads: Toyota TRD

Front: PTR09-0C111

Rear: PTR09-0C110

If you have trouble finding them, as of a couple weeks ago my parts guy said there were over 200 sets on national back order with no ETA. He suspects that was the reason the part numbers are coming up No Longer Available in some parts systems. But he assured me they are still in production and will be available whenever they get on top of the inventory issues.

I'm looking at these as well. If I want to replace the OEM brake pads, do I just buy the pads? Do I need anything else?

I'm looking at these as well. If I want to replace the OEM brake pads, do I just buy the pads? Do I need anything else?
If your vehicle has spent any significant time where salt is a thing you should consider front caliper pad pins and springs. For the rears there are some bent-stainless inserts that go into the pad brackets to control wear.. cheap and clean surfaces for new pads. Again if corrosion is a thing you may be looking at slide pins for the rear calipers..

Basically it depends on how clean everything is.

Also it is best to put new pads onto fresh rotors and bed them properly. Not sure if you were already planning on rotors as well.

Last edited:
Stoptech Fleet pads with the 306 prefix are the same compound as the TRD.
good to know. Part number is 306.13030
Ordered Stoptech fronts from JEGS and TRD version from Toyota of Olathe. Will see which shows up first. Shipping ETA from JEGS is 4/24

Yes, they are semi metallic with a Kevlar para aramid fiber... I have sold Stoptech/Centric in years past, and this info came from the Centric guys over the phone. Other people were also given this info... I suspect it is still current, but it has been a few years, so it is possible TRD changed something.... but at some point in time, TRD Sport pads were the same.

The 309 pads are also the same compound marketed under Stoptech street or sport or something like that. The Fleet version is the least expensive way to get it, the only difference is that they are not painted a pretty color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom