2015 Plans - Trucks, Trailers, Trips (1 Viewer)

Well I'm sure that there is a couple people with some plans for their trucks, trailers and trips this upcoming year. Should be a good year with more trucks trail ready than years before.

So post up some plans that you have.

Awl_TEQ

Supporting Vendor
I plan to take my truck and trailer to Ft Mac. I'm still pissed I missed last year.

Sounds like not too much interest in Moab this year but Black Hills is being talked about and I'd like to do Turf n Surf.

RMLCA is doing:
the annual Fisher East Puddle Depth Survey the weekend after May long.
possibly trails down around Fernie on a long weekend hosted by a local
likely another Ruby lake long weekend

It would be great to have you back up here. Last year was a great turnout.

I plan to have my truck street able before spring. Picked up a trailer so I can come down south with you guys. Not sure where and when but now have the option
image.jpg

RockDoc

I'll take Bruce Vilanch for the block.
No big plans for me. My break up will start in 2 or 3 days it is looking like. Might be a long one. I have lots I want to get done around home this spring / summer. Some roofing work, get a good garden in, put more gravel down on the lane, firewood, get Spot up and on the road, have a laundry list of things to do on Chromeo, Wobble needs some attention if he doesn't start getting stripped to build the other 62.....

Would like to get out to AB sometime in March or April for some visiting / shopping / parts grabbing once I get Chromeo gone over. Maybe drag Wobble along if it looks like there will be wheeling to be had.

Hopefully Spot will be ready to roll sometime through the summer and will be up for a trip down to Turf and Surf come November.

It's an odd year so that means the Canadian Clunker Classic will likely be happening, depending on interest and timing.
Otherwise, Turf n Surf in the fall and some other personal trips here and there are all that's on the agenda so far. I think it'll be more of a working on trucks summer this year for me - I have a couple that need to go to the spa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom