2015 Membership Shirts/Hats?? Suggestions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys, we usually do t-shirts to give out each year when dues are paid... We are needing ideas for this year, something that won't break the bank..

Post up your ideas of what you might like to see. Shirts/Hoodies/Hats/Camp Chair/Pint Glass/Insualated Mug/Keychains... Whatever, let's hear it...

Heard someone mention the Toyota mechanics shirts at the crawl. Not sure if the bank can handle that, but I like the idea.

Heard someone mention the Toyota mechanics shirts at the crawl. Not sure if the bank can handle that, but I like the idea.

We researched how much they "costed" and it was over the price point we're trying to stay at. Maybe we can do those as a one-off run like we did the sweatshirts sometime in the future.

If I had to choose, I would choose a shirt in a light color. The dark shirts (like the navy crawl shirt) are too hot in the sun for me.

I really like the material of the Ramble shirts. Those are nice IMO.

I'm also a fan of Bodeans trucker hats. Some may not like them, but think the club hog with RLC in it would look good. Idk..just an id ea.

I really like the material of the Ramble shirts. Those are nice IMO.

I'm also a fan of Bodeans trucker hats. Some may not like them, but think the club hog with RLC in it would look good. Idk..just an id ea.
I like his hats, too.

I'm a shirt type of guy... I like good quality shirts they seem to fit more robust folks like myself better...

Even a long sleeve t shirt.....

3rd for hats...Would like a really nice unstructured "trucker" style hat with adjustable closure on the back...

Even a long sleeve t shirt.....

I don't think the club has ever done a long sleeve shirt.. That's kind of a cool idea.

Hats can be expensive to make. Especially if they're anything like our last round. They certainly didn't seem cheap. We can still do a more basic material hat, I'm not oppose to the idea.

Long-sleeved shirt would be cool too... maybe something like this?:banana:

pig.jpeg

I like Waldo's long-sleeve shirt idea. Because the short sleeve t-shirt's are too cold for me.

What are dues this year and when are y'all going to start collecting them?

I vote lightweight cotton shirts in both long and short sleeve. And low profile summer hats.

This might not be an option, but I did want to at least voice it.

We - the Arkansas Crawlers - always had trouble getting people their shirts that were included with their $35 membership. In addition to the trouble of tracking people down, some people already had several shirts and didn't want any more, so we usually had a ton of leftover shirts to store and keep track of. To simplify our lives, we decided to eliminate the t-shirt from the membership and also drop dues down to $25/year. If someone wants to buy a shirt, they certainly can, but that's their choice. This eliminated a lot of hassle and headache for the officers.

Wanted to throw that out there...

Looks like edge majority wants long sleeve tshirts. I am going to look at Jeff's suppliers and see what options are available. What color combination would everyone like to see? I am thinking our big Hog RLC teq logo on the back...

We should probably do an order of the trucker hats in the not so distant future as well.

Sweeeeeet....:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom