Wanted 2015 LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking at 2015 cpo LX with 50k miles for 42k. Carfax says it had a rear collision prior to being certified. Grey with parchment interior. 93k original msrp so pretty loaded with lux, ml audio, dvd, and intuitive parking. Good price?

Seems like a good price, very hard to find a CPO 2015 LX with 50K miles or under for less than $50K.
Does the CarFax say what type of damage, Minor, Air Bags Deployed etc.

Seems like a good price, very hard to find a CPO 2015 LX with 50K miles or under for less than $50K.
Does the CarFax say what type of damage, Minor, Air Bags Deployed etc.
Rear end and minor. I guess it isn’t really a cpo since it’s a private sale. No transfer is a rotten thing

I had no idea the L/Certified Lexus CPO is not transferable, that is surprising. Still a great $ I think.
Lexus CPO

I wish my 2014 had the pre-collision with the Adaptive Cruise, the only option I'm missing, most 2015's seem to have this option and most I've seen with around 50K miles are around $50K.

Luxury Package W/Pre-Collision System And Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (originally: $3010.00)
Semi-aniline perforated leather-trimmed interior; Door switch plates with mahogany wood trim and middle-row cupholder cover; Heated and ventilated front seats; Heated middle-row seats; Center-console-mounted cool box; SmartAccess card key; Heated steering wheel; Lexus Pre-Collision System preemptively retracts the front seatbelts and prepares brake assist when a frontal collision is detected to be imminent.; Dynamic Radar Cruise Control automatically adjusts vehicle speed in order to help maintain a pre-set distance between your vehicle and the vehicle traveling in front.

Identified by the 5th button on the right side lower part of the steering wheel.

AdaptiveCruise.png

I have a 2014 with all these options I'm about to list for sale. Only 48k miles, was Lexus certified too and no accident history. Going to list in the $43k range. PM me if interested. Silver on black interior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom