For Sale SOLD: 2015 Livin' Lite Camplite 28BHS in Tacoma WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

img-20160622-115129_orig.jpg

img-20160622-200249_orig.jpg

$33,000. Cash or cashier's check. We may be able to work out delivery within 12 hours of Tacoma, WA. Private message me if interested.

We're trying to buy a house and need to sell our Camplite travel trailer. It is a 28' bunkhouse model with a slideout. We used it only about 10 times over the last 1.5 years (check our exact trip log at CampLite). We purchased it new Labor Day of 2015. After much research, the wood- and steel-free Camp Lite came quickly to the top of our list: no rot, no rust! We opted for the largest travel trailer model at that time and didn't regret the decision to have a comfortable camper for our family to comfortably experience the great outdoors. As of fall 2015, this model has been discontinued by Livin' Lite - we have a collector's item on our hands! The current lineup for Camp Lite is at CampLite Ultra Lightweight Travel Trailer Floorplans & Photos | Livin’ Lite

This year was one of the final to have a true all aluminum construction: The CampLite brand was bought out by Thor and they have cheapened some of the materials. Today's models have wood cabinets and a rubber roof. Ours has all aluminum and composites - NO WOOD. The roof on our model is aluminum, not rubber.

This is one of the few 28BHS Camplites on the west coast. We went to the Livin' Lite owner's rally last year and everyone was impressed to see a 28BHS for the first time. We've always used Rock Tamers mudflaps to keep rock chips off of the front of the trailer. We keep a dehumidifier in it when parked at home.

Like new condition. We do have a lien on it and will need to pay the bank off to get you the title. It's MSRP was $41,590.

2015 Camp Lite 28BHS
Box Length 25'-6"
Overall Length: 29'-0"
Overall Width: 7'-0"
Height w/AC: 9'-8"
GVWR: 7,000 lbs.
Dry Weight: *4,250 lbs.
Load Capacity: *2,750 lbs.
Hitch Weight: **530 lbs.
Grey Water: 32 gal.
Black Water: 27 gal.
Fresh Water: 38 gal.
Tire Size: 14"
XL Living Package

More info and photos on my website at CampLite

1439962703.png

4697633_orig.jpg

Last edited:
INTERIOR PICS PLEASE AND HOW MANY DOES IT SLEEP? IS THERE AN ISSUE WITH THE SLIDE?

THANKS, BILL

Last edited:
INTERIOR PICS PLEASE AND HOW MANY DOES IT SLEEP? IS THERE AN ISSUE WITH THE SLIDE?

THANKS, BILL

There are no issues with the slide out. I added a stick on gasket to make it thicker to ensure no gaps.

On paper it sleeps 6, but the fold-out bed from the couch is very short. I'd say 2 on the queen bed, one in each of 2 bunk beds, and one on the couch comfortably for 5 total.

Many interior photos are on my website (click here). Here are a few:

687981_orig.jpg

2392440_orig.jpg

8369813_orig.jpg

3643565_orig.jpg

Bump for an awesome trailer.

Good luck with your sale. The combination of overall weight, size, and layout hits a sweet spot. Wish I had the $$.

I've been researching bunkhouses and I had seen that model on a you-tube video a few weeks ago and noticed a change from 2015 to 2016 (maybe that the model discontinued) so I went looking online to see how much the 2015 were going for and couldn't find any. These are rare indeed (on the resale market. )

Best wishes for your new home. Hope the trailer has many more adventures.

-Tom

Bump for an awesome trailer.

Good luck with your sale. The combination of overall weight, size, and layout hits a sweet spot. Wish I had the $$.

I've been researching bunkhouses and I had seen that model on a you-tube video a few weeks ago and noticed a change from 2015 to 2016 (maybe that the model discontinued) so I went looking online to see how much the 2015 were going for and couldn't find any. These are rare indeed (on the resale market. )

Best wishes for your new home. Hope the trailer has many more adventures.

-Tom

Thanks!

Yes, there were changes when Thor bought the company including changing to a rubber roof (mine is aluminum) and wood/particle board cabinets.

For now we are continuing to use the camper when we can and just delaying the purchase of a larger home for a while longer, building savings and equity in our current home.

Cheers,
TJP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom