For Sale 2015 in TX w/ 114k for $41k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nope, didn’t miss. My comment relates to the stock photo. Looks like a funeral wake.

Sat in this one yesterday, it was just traded in and as one would expect filthy in and out with lots of dog hair. Small dent in the front of hood. It hadn't gone through safety checks or maintenance yet so I couldn't judge its road manners vs. the '18 I drove. Obviously after a detail it should present better but I'm always amazed at people that can routinely put 30,000+ miles on in a year.

Highway miles on a truck are healthy. I'd happily take one that drove 150+ hwy miles per day for a workweek commute.

What I'd be more concerned about is the ones that are driven a few miles per day never surpassing 35 MPH.

Often times, the low mileage, city driven commuter/grocery getter takes more of a beating.

2015 with 114k for 41k seems fair. A similar mileage 2008 would be around 28k. I think that upgrades in the 2015 are worth the extra 13 thousand.

I don't disagree on usage, long trips are much preferred over short ones for sure. I just can't imagine putting that much time in behind the wheel year after year. BTW, this one disappeared very quick and at over 100k at a main line dealer I'd bet it was sent off to auction. Would have made an interesting proposition at those prices, I wish I'd kept track of the VIN to check up on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom