2015 CSC Holiday Party - Signup Link (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CSC1512_Holiday_67.jpg
CSC1512_Holiday_68.jpg
CSC1512_Holiday_69.jpg

CSC1512_Holiday_87.jpg

Best use of a backpack!

Thanks Jackson for taking and posting the pictures.

Last edited:
Don and Alyssa, thank you for hosting this party. The food and company were as great as the views. Murf , Phil and Don thank you for the gifts. I know of at least one little girl who will get two selfie sticks from Santa, inside joke.

Jen, thanks for washing the dishes. While everyone pitched in you really plowed through the washing with Mia drying.

It was a pleasure meeting everyone and I look forward to seeing you again soon..

Last edited:
The cleanup was a great surprise! I went outside for a bit and when I came back pretty much everything was taken care of!

Such a big help!

I wonder how our campers are doing... 34* out here this AM.

Great times, thanks to Don and Alyssa first and foremost, Phil our emcee, and all of the good company! Also, a huge thanks to Murph and CBT for their continued generosity in raffle prizes.
Camping was chilly, a healthy layer of ice was on the Cruiser and tent this am... So sub 34 for sure! Rudy will be shivering for a few days trying to warm up.

Last edited:
Thank you for hosting such a great party with delicious BBQ last night @oilbrnr. We are very blessed to have had an opportunity to spend a wonderful evening with such a generous group of people brought together from all walks of life over our passion for a specific model of vehicle. That still blows me away.

Thanks everyone for a great party, for Don for hosting, cooking and providing a great atmosphere. Rudy thanks everyone for the attention given to him and the gift he was given. Thanks Jackson for all the pictures.

As Pitch said it got below freezing but all worked out nicely. Rudy has thawed out.

Thanks @oilbrnr and family. Also, a thank you to @LandCruiserPhil for helping. Wishing everyone and their families a happy safe holiday season. Great house/venue and even better company. As usual, we all had a blast. Looking forward to the next get together on the trail or off of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom