2015 CSC Holiday Party - Save the date (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
*** UPDATE - Signup link attached. If you can think of additional items we might need, please send me a PM and I'll edit the signup ***

--->>> www.SignUpGenius.com/go/30E094FAEAF2CA1FA7-2015

Save the date folks, 12/12/15!

I'll be posting up more info as it develops, but I wanted to get the date out there. Thinking about starting the festivities around 2-3pm but I'm flexible if people would like to come out sooner, especially if you want to do some runs out in the Tonto.

For those that don't know, my property is at the very end of 164th St. in Scottsdale, which in reality is closer to Rio Verde. So I'm only a few miles from the Verde river and Bartlett Lake. At least the way a crow flies. I'll put out more info later as to access points to the Tonto and what to expect from this location.

Food wise, I plan on smoking pork ribs and yard bird, so I'll need help with sides and drinks, maybe tables too, though I may have the later covered. There will be a link to a signup app soon too.

We've talked about get a ramp out here to see just how flexable your girl, err LC is, and I'm trying to come up with some other things to keep us entertained.

-don-

Last edited:
Looking forward to it!

awesome :clap:

I can spring for several cases of beer and bottled water. I have a few ice chests and could load them all up.

Chips and dip too?

:bounce:

not sure I will be in town, though . . .

Will be there and most likely camp out somewhere

let us help and when it gets closer, post up what you need the collective to bring: tables, sides, chairs, drinks, etc. You dont have (and shouldnt have to) do this alone!

Started prerunning local trail this past weekend.
Locals call it the lookout.
Camp Creek can be seen in the distance

1444085468939.jpg

Wow, are those new tires?!

LCP - If I'm correct, a couple of those lines in the pic to your DS fender are trails up out of Camp Creek. I have not been in years, so I don't know if the ATV's/dirtbikes have made it bad for 4x's given the width and depth of their ruts. Did you look at any of them?

So is it time to begin the list and maybe start getting people to make commitments. The Holidays are upon us, there are only 45 shopping days left til Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom