For Sale 2015 29K NEW KO2'S AND OEM SPACERS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've gotten a pretty good opportunity professionally which would unfortunately require that I sell my perfect 15 200 series. It's nearly completely stock, only mods are the oem spacers, 285/65R18 KO2's, front windows are tinted to match rear and weathertech liners everywhere. Just rolled over 29k miles. 30K was done at 25 when tires and spacers were installed. It does have the OEM remote start, it was factory installed. Will kill me to sell but it is what it is.

I bought it new, I'm the only owner, non-smoker, no food eaten in it, garaged and always kept detailed. There's not a nicer 200 around. No dings, no scratches, never even through an automatic wash. It's impossible to describe how well this was taken care of.

I work for a Toyota store in central PA and will handle all of the paperwork through the dealership to make things simple. I'm looking for $59,900 I'm pretty firm on my price. There are only 4 of these on the market within 250 miles of me, most have more miles, mine is the only magnetic gray one, none of the others have new tires.

I'd be happy to provide a copy of the carfax to serious inquiries. PM me for more info.

Detail 2.jpeg

You are right, I’ll probably have them redone soon. I had one of my guys run it over for photos and it was snowing. It was always kept perfect. It always looked like the photo I attached in my driveway. I used strictly chemical guys detail products. It’s kind of an obsession of mine.
6E8DD5CC-BCF5-475A-BCEC-62A282882CDD.jpeg
I guarantee there’s not a nicer one around. I never let anyone drive it but me, not even my wife lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom