2014 Winter BBQ and Potluck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everybody,
Just wanted to get us together before the holidays take everyone far and wide. Wanting to do a BBQ/potluck get together to discuss TurfnSurf and the upcoming year for trail runs and events to attend as a club.
Bob and Dana said they'd be willing to host us at their place in South Atascadero on December 6th from Noon-5pm. Who can attend and what would you like to bring for the potluck?
For directions PM sethzilla or toyyota <---Bob
Hope to see a bunch of you there,
SETHZILLA!

Cohns will be attending and bringing appetizer and some beer... Need anything else let me know..

Don Stever (1st timer) will be there and open to suggestions on food/drink.

I think we are heading out to Rock Front to wheel and camp that weekend. Have fun.

Thanks for the invitation, Sethzilla, but we have family commitments and must send our regrets.
BigMac

Did we get enough Yea's to make this happen Seth or should we postpone till after the holiday's?

1206141521.jpg 1206141521a.jpg 1206141521b.jpg 1206141522.jpg 1206141522a.jpg 2nd Annual CCLC Winter BBQ. Big thank you to Bob and Dana Davidson for hosting us! Thanks to all who could attend. Food was great and the company of Friends new and old was awesome! These are a few of the pics I took I hope more were taken. Either way great way to bring this year to mostly an end and I know I look forward to meeting up again soon. -Joe-

Great time.. Kids had a blast!!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Great time with real nice folk. Didn't hafta eat till dinner... the NEXT night!
Thank you Bob, Dana and Seth.

Sorry we couldn't make it. It looks like everyone had a good time. I met a couple new cruiser heads in the area recently as well and I will let them know about the group if that's OK?

I think you should Mike, I dont think we have informed Cruiser minded folks. We need to get some Business cards to hand out with our info to give out those we meet that would like to use their Cruisers for what they were designed for.

sounds good Joe. Never noticed how much of a stalker most of us cruiser owners are. I saw one of the guys looking in my window at Costco as I approached my truck, of course I figured he was looking to break in. Nope, he was another cruiser owner checking to see if I had "the switch". (which I do of course:) He introduced himself and he's a good guy that recently built his 80 and moved into town. Pretty funny. I will forward info about the group to both guys.

Edit: I see that Jeff the "Costco Stalker" is already on here.

Last edited:
sounds good Joe. Never noticed how much of a stalker most of us cruiser owners are. I saw one of the guys looking in my window at Costco as I approached my truck, of course I figured he was looking to break in. Nope, he was another cruiser owner checking to see if I had "the switch". (which I do of course:) He introduced himself and he's a good guy that recently built his 80 and moved into town. Pretty funny. I will forward info about the group to both guys.

Edit: I see that Jeff the "Costco Stalker" is already on here.
^^^^^^^awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom