For Sale 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser for sale - Fully Built (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NEWS - Alright everyone, well here it goes! For those of you that have wanted the opportunity to own a fully built 200 series - HERE IT IS!

I have decided to potentially sell my pride and joy. I have not even had the opportunity to take her off-road nor truly enjoy the fruits of my (and many other people's labor). I have decided that I will NOT be taking her off-road as I do not feel it would be right to get her all banged up and then sell it, if I am already thinking of it now. Everything runs absolutely pristine, I have a maintenance agreement with Toyota that will transfer and there has been no electrical work done to the rig at all. There are too many extras included to list which include:

- Dual Battery system (not installed)
- plenty of cable (positive/negative) connectors, distribution blocks, circuit breakers, fuses, etc. all sized appropriately (not installed)
- Drop-down fridge slide (not installed yet, but can install for buyer)
- National Luna 90L fridge (still in box, not installed)
- quick disconnect for above fridge (not installed)
- 2nd and 3rd row seats included in sale
- ALL WORK DONE PROFESSIONALLY by CBI Offroad - their reputation is amazing - ask anyone on here

At the end of the day the reason I am thinking of selling the rig is simple - we will be having a baby soon. We are planning and saving, and for the coming 2-3 - 4 years, our ability to go out into the wild, camp, etc. will simply be nonexistent. Additionally, my job has gotten ridiculously busy - traveling every week and it will only get busier.

I was asking $82K for the rig, but am reducing my ask to $78K. She has 16.5K on the odometer and was just serviced. I bought her new and have put more than $30K into the truck not to mention the 30-50 additional items and parts that will come with it. I realize the price is on the higher side, but the truck is new, in perfect condition, and ready for any adventure you can throw at her. All the work is completed for you. This project has already been almost a year-long one for me and it doesn't make sense for her to just sit and not get used the way she was intended to be used.

My build threads are here:

Expedition Portal

IH8MUD

I am not eager to sell her, and will wait for the right owner/offer to come in, if you are interested I am willing to work something out - aausmana@gmail.com or 650-690-1462.

IMG_5625.jpg
IMG_5628.jpg
IMG_5630.jpg
IMG_5632.jpg
IMG_5633.jpg

Last edited:
Dude!!! You JUST finished building this thing! WTF?!

Dude!!! You JUST finished building this thing! WTF?!

I know, I know. Reality is that I won't be able to use it the way I want it, would need to get a 3rd car, and it just doesn't make sense to keep it...so decided to sell it and wait for the right person who will use a rig like this rather than just let it sit.

If I can move my 80 Series we can maybe talk.

Man, an epic 200. I'm sure it will find a new home quickly with all those goods!

Thanks! Sad to see her go but an unfortunate necessity right now.

Totally get that. Let a new owner enjoy it and you can always build another when the time is right!

Per some of your requests I am attaching some interior pictures of the rig. Please note, not all the seats are in place - I removed the third row seats to fit the custom drawer system and I also removed the larger section of the 2nd row seat for more room for the dogs. Both the 2nd row seats and the 3rd row seats come with the truck. They are stored in my storage shed fully wrapped and protected. The interior is ultra clean, I take care of my things, and the seats are like new.

IMG_5778.JPG
IMG_5779.JPG
IMG_5781.JPG
IMG_5782.JPG
IMG_5783.JPG

aausmana, I'm going to reach out to you via email as soon as I get a chance. May be as late as tomorrow, though. Too much work and not enough week this week.

did this one find a new home?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom