Dealer 2014 Silver LC in NM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys. Lexus of Albuquerque recently got 2 LC's traded in. 2017 is sold. Here is info on the 2014:

2014 Silver with Black interior. Also sold.

Disclaimer: I work at Lexus of Albuquerque as the Customer Relations Manager for the service department. I don't make any commission or anything if these sell, just thought I'd pass them along. I will try to answer any questions and can put anyone interested in contact with a sales guy here who is a friend and good guy.

Last edited:
Good deal on the 2017. Desirable color combo as well!

I am very interested in the 17', but could not find info on your website. Please let me know, thanks

I am very interested in the 17', but could not find info on your website. Please let me know, thanks
Just found out the 17' is sold. I'll remove the info on it from the first post.

The '14 likely is selling to someone in Santa Fe.

The pics showed it was in like-new condition.

But pricing is too close to a 2016+ to justify for a mid-cycle refreshed version IMO.

Hey guys. Lexus of Albuquerque recently got 2 LC's traded in. 2017 is sold. Here is info on the 2014:

2014 Silver with Black interior. 2 Owner NM vehicle. 43k miles. Asking $48.9k

Disclaimer: I work at Lexus of Albuquerque as the Customer Relations Manager for the service department. I don't make any commission or anything if these sell, just thought I'd pass them along. I will try to answer any questions and can put anyone interested in contact with a sales guy here who is a friend and good guy.

Monday.... great tip...

Thanks,

Tanglefoot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom