2014 Razorback Ramble - 6/6-6/8 - Superlift in Hot Springs, AR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will be arriving later Thursday than I had planned due to my wife's last day of school... Prolly be bout dark

Looks like I'm gonna be able to make it! Wife might be coming along- Josh/Lance- What do I need to do for the fees?

Josh- Already paid for mine and registered on the website prior to the deadline...will just need to settle up for any fees for the wife.

Thanks for the help...will bring some $$$...really looking forward to the Ramble...

Last edited:
Hey Cole- I'm heading up there early Friday Morning (Probably leave around 8-9 am if you're interested in convoying up there...

I'm gonna try and leave work on Friday a little early. Maybe around 2. Just depends on my work load. Otherwise, I wont leave until 5.

I plan on being there Thursday afternoon/evening. I'll be there all weekend in the OG cabin.

Looking so forward to this event!
We arrive Wednesday afternoon.

Wheeling ever day all day!

Finishing up here in El Dorado AR today 314 mile drive back to NWA day off to get my gear and cruiser loaded then 200 mile trek to Ramble!!!

Excited to see my extended offroad family!

Got Chucky back together last night. I should be there as long as nothing else goes wrong. Plan on working on Jason's truck tonight and try and get it finished.

I never signed up for the event prior, wasn't sure if I'd be in town but it looks like I will. How much will it be to pay at the gate (total fees)?

Park fees:
$30 per day + tax if you don't have a park membership
$15 per day + tax if you do have a park membership

Ramble fees:
$20 for event shirts (if you want one)
$15 for the Saturday night meal (if you want one)
OR you can buy a Driver Bag which includes a driver raffle ticket, one shirt, and one meal ticket for $50.
We have very limited quantities of all the above, so you'll just have to ask when you arrive.

You have to pay the park first, then come find the check in table at the pavilion to get the Ramble stuff.

I will be getting a shirt in large.

Park fees:
$30 per day + tax if you don't have a park membership
$15 per day + tax if you do have a park membership

Ramble fees:
$20 for event shirts (if you want one)
$15 for the Saturday night meal (if you want one)
OR you can buy a Driver Bag which includes a driver raffle ticket, one shirt, and one meal ticket for $50.
We have very limited quantities of all the above, so you'll just have to ask when you arrive.

You have to pay the park first, then come find the check in table at the pavilion to get the Ramble stuff.
Thanks Josh! Have to work Friday, so I will see you guys Saturday...is anyone staying till Sunday?

I may or may not be there late Thursday or early Friday. It depends on if I have any deliverables for Friday.

Most of us are staying Saturday night, but not sure how much wheelin will be going on Sunday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom