2014 LX570 with 356K miles!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This one just got posted for sale, definitely overpriced.
2014 LX570 356K Autotrader.
If you look up Lexus records service history is very poor. transmission flush around 100K, transfer case front and rear diff fluid change.
Carfax has more regular service records but hard to say if anything besides oil change was done.
I though i would share since I have not seen one with such high mileage.

That is over 60k miles per year. That was a lot of $$$ in gas per year.

I wouldn't buy this truck, at least not for anything over ~$10-12k, but it is good to see one of these with relatively spotty maintenance still trucking along at over 350k miles.

My butt would not be able to tolerate putting that many miles on a rig. Wow!

Overpriced, but must be in immaculate condition for a Lexus dealer to be selling it with that many miles and not send it to auction.

I'm just trying to imagine what job/life would need to put 70k/yr on a vehicle like this. I mean to each their own but wow!

I wouldn't buy this vehicle for more than $5k; I personally feel it should be a gift to your kid or friend at this mileage.

Still, it speaks testament to the reliability and robustness of the 200.

I've got a Land Cruiser with 135k and a LS430 with 150k miles. They should both be 300k vehicles, so between them I'm all set for the next 20+ years!

If only my attention span for cars lasted that long.... :doh:

That is averaging roughly 200 miles per day since new. And I thought I put a lot of miles on my vehicles..

I'm just trying to imagine what job/life would need to put 70k/yr on a vehicle like this. I mean to each their own but wow!
Uber.

I have 401,000+ miles on my 05 Honda. Based on that price I should be able to get $15,000 as a trade in. It is within an hour of me if anyone wants me to see it.

Unless you've called and verified the mileage with an actual person I'd bet either the year model or mileage is a typo.
Of course if the service records show that mileage it could be real, but wouldn't be the first mistake I've seen in an autotrader listing. Flat out Stoopid asking price if that's the real mileage tho.. Lol

Unless you've called and verified the mileage with an actual person I'd bet either the year model or mileage is a typo.
Of course if the service records show that mileage it could be real, but wouldn't be the first mistake I've seen in an autotrader listing. Flat out Stoopid asking price if that's the real mileage tho.. Lol

The carfax shows pretty consistent maintenance and registration updates until the advertised mileage. If it wasn't accurate I'd be very surprised.

The carfax shows pretty consistent maintenance and registration updates until the advertised mileage. If it wasn't accurate I'd be very surprised.

Gotcha. I knew a guy who worked on a pipeline that put about 60k miles a year in his rig, maybe that's what this one did, who knows.

When I worked in the oil field for Halliburton in the 80s we were expected to do 200-300 miles a day. Fleet vehicles, Caprices, Broncos, Crown Vics. We beat the hell out of those cars, I got a new one every 2 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom