SOLD 2014 Lexus LX 570, 121k Miles, Columbus, OH (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
black
2014 Clean Lexus Lx570. Serviced at Lexus dealership it’s entire life as a mall crawler. 121k miles. No accidents, clean carfax, title in hand.

Since my ownership and within the last year / 12,000 miles the dealer has completed:
- Replaced low pressure fuel pump (recall)
- New water pump
- Changed all fluids / filters including Transmission, differential, brake, power steering, transfer case and AHC
- Tires have 12k miles on them
- Front and rear brakes have 12k on them

Surface rust on skid plate, otherwise underbody is clean. I had it fluid film coated when I bought it last year. Slight paint blemish on passenger door (quarter size, I wiped dirt off and highlighted it in photo), a couple wheels have slight rash on them.

Everything works and should be good to go for many miles to come. 2 remote keys and the Credit Card Key. Reach out with any questions. Thanks!

Located in Columbus, OH
$34,999 obo

IMG_0990.JPG

IMG_0992.JPG

IMG_0994.JPG

IMG_0995.JPG

IMG_1003.JPG

Lowered price to $32,999. I don't know why I can't update my original post...I'm a novice at forums. Reach out with any questions., I have title in hand and 3 keys. Thank you!

Do you have the service history prior to your ownership? CarFax?
Yes - I have maintenance prior to my ownership. It is actually all on the Lexus website if you put in the VIN. It was always serviced at the Lexus dealer.

Unfortunately I can’t find the carfax from when I bought it, but I know it was clean (no accidents etc) and still is. Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom