2014 4Runner new to me (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
35BC5905-4785-4972-AF9B-EBC7B2F6E5C9.jpeg
FF4B6B3D-E12E-40E8-B226-4877355B64B0.jpeg
52DFA1A6-2FB0-46E7-80AC-B7E0560CEFB5.jpeg
Long time Land Cruiser owner (40, 80, 200). Post in 200 forum frequently. This will be my son’s truck. 2014 Trail Premium.

I just got it. Will remove front plate as not required here. Santa is gonna give it so I’m hiding it at my office until then. Pretty cool ride.

My first truck was a white 1987 4Runner. Excited for him.

That's pretty awesome, great thing you can do that for him and I'm sure he'll love it. Great looking truck.

What a great gift! Safe and reliable and as long as he takes care of it that should run forever. I’d start messing with him and leaving brochures of Prius’s around the house.

That is funny. I actually did tell him that I was going to get him a used hybrid Prius for his first car. I told him I was also considering a Smart car.

Replaced the front valance cover so no license plate mount holes.

The truck is awesome.

I like it better than my LC 200 in many ways.

IMG_7406.jpeg

Replaced the front valance cover so no license plate mount holes.

The truck is awesome.

I like it better than my LC 200 in many ways.

View attachment 1841783
Soooo.... You might be giving your son the 200 and keeping the 4R for yourself??? :hmm:
lol... That's be a surprise for him!!

That is some first vehicle! He will love it. I have owned 7 T4R's over the years. it will serve ya'll well. Congrats!

This is my 5th. Its fun to drive.
More fun to drive than the 200? I was considering a 4runner for the longest time I just didn't like the drive on them, felt sluggish compared to the 200 I have driven.

More fun to drive than the 200? I was considering a 4runner for the longest time I just didn't like the drive on them, felt sluggish compared to the 200 I have driven.

It is sluggish compared to the 200. But it’s a lot smaller and more youthful feeling. The 200 is huge.

What a great gift! Safe and reliable and as long as he takes care of it that should run forever. I’d start messing with him and leaving brochures of Prius’s around the house.

I feel that on a personal level, my dad said he'd get me a bug so I wouldn't want to race and do stupid stuff...one day we go for a drive and he tells me we were going to check out a car for me...pulled up in the guys driveway to see an early 2000's baby blue VW Bug with pink wheels, flower stickers, and a body kit, sitting in the driveway at the guy's house with a bow on it. fortunately, we were there to pick up a 72 Cutlass.

that bug ended up having twin turbos and a motor out of an older Honda in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom