For Sale 2013 Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen TDI w/Nav & Sunroof - $21,000 Knoxville, TN - 35k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Craigslist add with photos can be seen here: http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/4914128750.html

Best vehicle we have owned with incredible mileage and rock solid reliability.

2013 Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen TDI with Navigation and Panorama Sunroof
White with Tan Interior

Our family has expanded so we have bought a vehicle with a third row and 1/4 the fuel mileage to replace our beloved Sportwagen (http://www.vw.com/models/jetta-sportwagen/trims/2014/tdi-sunroof-navigation-trim/). Still under bumper to bumper warranty until 36,000 miles. 40,000 mile service is already paid for at Harper Volkwagen ($700 value). Truly this has been the best, most fuel efficient vehicle I have ever owned. Zero maintenance and will run forever on a tank of Diesel. Very comfortable for anyone from 5'-2" (my wife) to 6'-5" (me). Excellent condition other than one small dent (shown in attached pic) near the fuel door where my wife backed up against a handrail at our house. New tires as of a couple months ago (about 1000 miles on them). Specs and features below.

2.0 L TDI Clean Diesel - 140 HP
EPA Mileage Estimate - City 30mpg / Hwy 42mpg
Real World Mileage - City 36mpg / Hwy 44mpg
6 speed automatic transmission with Tiptronic and Sport mode
Panoramic sunroof w/power sunscreen
17" Porto wheels
MDI with iPod Cable
Touchscreen Navigation
Climatic climate controls
Multifunction sport steering wheel
Keyless access with push button start (key stays in pocket at all times)
Heated front seats
Front seats, 8-way partial power
60/40-split folding rear seat
LATCH child seat anchor points
TDI Monster mats - Black
New tires (approx 1000 miles ago)
Will not need to pay for any service until 50,000 mile oil change. Expensive 40,000 mile service already paid for at Harper VW.

Clean title in hand.

Let me know if you have any questions. (VOL) - eight 5 oh!-sixty7sixty9 I do not need help selling, financing, refinancing, etc. Sorry that it is not cleaned up in the pictures (impossible to clean with freezing temps, snow, and now rain). When the weather clears I will have it detailed.

Finally figured out how to add photos.

DSC_0652.JPG

DSC_0650.JPG

DSC_0653.JPG

DSC_0654.JPG

DSC_0646.JPG

DSC_0645.JPG

DSC_0644.JPG

DSC_0640.JPG

DSC_0638.JPG

DSC_0634.JPG

DSC_0619.JPG