For Sale 2013 Series 200 - Black on Black - 77k miles in Central Wisconsin (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
2013 Toyota Land Cruiser

Toyota Certified Used Vehicle - Base Model with all the Options including GPS, Blue Tooth, JVD DVD Stereo System, Back up Camera, Heated and Cooled Seats, Off-road Crawl Control, Third Row Rear Seats and DVD Player with head phones and remote control, etc. 77,000 +/- miles - Black Exterior with Black Leather Interior. Original Shipping Ticket and Carfax from December 2015 available upon request along with more photos.

With added:

· Keyless Remote Start

· WeatherTech Floor Mats front, back and rear cargo area

· New Bridgestone Blizzak – DM-V1 AT/Snow Tires with 20,000 +/- miles on them

· Truck Vault Custom Fabricated Rear Storage Drawer System with Combination Lock (optional)

· Environmental Protection Package including Exterior Surface Protection, Underbody Rust Protection and Interior Leather Protection

· Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty – Expiration - 05-02-2020 or at 100,000 miles

· Toyota Road Side Assistance Expires - 12-15-16

· Protective Asset Protection – Extended Warranty – Expiration – 12-15-19 or at 116,656 miles

Price - $51,500 OBO without Truck Vault

$53,000 OBO with Truck Vault (optional)

This is a great truck and outfitted for the sportsman or off roader to enjoy. I just got 21.5 mpg on this truck after filling up at 60 mph.

As you can see, I had planned to keep this truck for a long time with the warranties and protection systems I got for it at the end of 2015. But due to having three other company trucks, I need to sell one.

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks, Jeff

IMG_4993.JPG

IMG_4994.JPG

IMG_4998.JPG

IMG_5008.JPG

IMG_5010.JPG

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I have dropped my price to $49,500 without the truck vault.

Thanks for everyone's PM's on it. I can also meet someone part of the way etc. to deliver it etc.
Jeff

Hi again everyone. I did check and found that I could lower the price another $1,000 if the buyer would not want the extended warranty. That would bring it down to $48,500. PM me if you are interested. It's a great truck.

I love this truck but would still sell it. Let me know if anyone is looking for one in the Midwest.

how they heck did you manage to get 21.5MPG shown on your pics? that's impossible for an LC unless it is diesel.

I get 21.5 miles per gallon because I burn premium non-ethanol gas in my trucks at 91 to 93 octane and I run it at about 60 mph on the long road. When you crank it to 70 or higher or in the city it goes down.

But I am still averaging about 17.5 all around. But mine is a stock truck at the basic weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom