2013 SCC, Who's coming? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was bad this year. I only took a few pics. I will post them up tomorrow after I get them downloaded and converted. Mike's wife took a bunch and I know I saw a few other cameras around so the pics should start flowing soon.

It was a great time and great weather. I wish you guys could have made it.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Great weekend......great fun, great weather and great friends. Made some new friends along the way, like Rob, who drove that FJ45 from Cali to NC to AR and then left yesterday to head back to Cali. Will have pics posted soon and video to follow soon after.

Great weekend......great fun, great weather and great friends. Made some new friends along the way, like Rob, who drove that FJ45 from Cali to NC to AR and then left yesterday to head back to Cali. Will have pics posted soon and video to follow soon after.

I agree. I got to say this trip was a blast for me. I got to wheel with Kevin all weekend and that alone is an interesting feature. We even got to do some trails by ourselves which was quit ballsy and wicked. I also got to meet a lot of the Texas guys and wheel with them often. I felt like I actually branched out from LLK at an event and begun to mingle which is much needed. I love LLK but these events are huge and have a lot of potential to meet new wheeling buddies. Also had a lot of time to hang with Shady and that mofo is funny as hell. Was a blast all around.

I had the chance to ride along with Tim on Saturday morning and had a blast! I did manage to get some pictures, but not too many.

It was such a busy weekend I didn't get a chance to meet as many of you as I would have liked to.

Here is a link to the facebook album I put up. I may add a flickr album too if people can't view this.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741832.100001330400901&type=1&l=9306035103

Todd

(apologize for some of the crappy photos, I wasn't fast enough on the zoom out button.)

Last edited:
Mike:

How did the truck do on the way home?

Didn't have a single issue on the way home. I did not use the cruise control and did not turn the truck off for the entire trip. Made it in 8.5 hours which is not bad but I only got 8 mpg. I suspect that's because I could not maintain speed. I will try next time with the cruise.

Didn't have a single issue on the way home. I did not use the cruise control and did not turn the truck off for the entire trip. Made it in 8.5 hours which is not bad but I only got 8 mpg. I suspect that's because I could not maintain speed. I will try next time with the cruise.

So the trick worked?

I'm finding myself in crawl withdrawals.... You know... Hopping curbs in the garage at work, hitting random mud puddles off the street in the neighborhood, using more skinny pedal than needed in given situations.... God I miss superlift! Lol

yes indeed ! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom