2013 SCC, Who's coming? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm here. Let's go wheelin!!

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

It's awesome.

I only have like 30 pics which for me isn't much. I've got a couple vids, but can't seem to upload them.

The park is awesome. New building cabins, and a sweet stage.

Got to meet Woody in person and see a sweet fj45 from Cali, and talk with its owner for a while. Pretty Sweet.

Followed Larry on Fun run this morning. Couple cool flex spots. Went with Larry, Justin, Albert, John S, Jonathan D. Down rubicon, ultimate adventure and a couple others. Had a blast. Got to use a lot of sliders on a couple spots, cruiser handled it beautifully. I'm having issues steering, but I'm thinking it's intact because of the locker up front, so eventually I need a Air/E locker up front. Or. Some electric hubs from a 70 series LC

Wish I could do the video of me on a rough spot. It looks sick with Alberts Great spotting.

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

image-415709153.jpg

image-3852633958.jpg

image-1475278203.jpg

image-784836595.jpg

WAAAAHHHH!!!!

Hi Guys,
Yes that was me on I-12... on my way for a meeting to pitch a museum project to Darden. Knew immediately when I saw the red trailer who it was. Passed y'all and got a call from the team leavig N.O. that they were running late, so I knocked the cruise control from 75 to 59mph (and watched the mileage guage go from 16 to 22mpg) y'all overtook me and then I went past the group around the 12/10 split in B.R. I think the lesson is that the Denim Springs backup will equalize all speeds of travel.

My thoughts are with y'all and I wish great weather & safety to everyone. Wish I was there. Have FUN!

Dale

Talked to mike earlier. He told me the weather is perfect and I'm a bit more upset that I couldn't go. Also, one if the TX guys rolled his FJ.

OUCH!:bang:

Looks like some guy from Texas is going to be drunk as hell tonight.

I was about to say "that'll buff out" but then I realized the airbags went off... Hopefully he can still drive it at least.

How did that happen. Doesn't look like a particularly bad spot from picture?

Picture is deceiving. That trail is crazy steep. A couple of the other trucks were doing the same thing until Bart corrected them. I was second in line behind Bart and he definitely got wheels off a couple of times on the drop offs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom