2013 SCC, Who's coming? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know it's only April, and I plan to get another wheeling trip in before this one. However, it's never too early to start planning for such a event. The CLC guys treat us with such respect I can only think of one way to repay them. Massive attendance at SCC. The event takes place on October 10th-13th. For those of you who have never been, SCC is a great event full of people who love to wheel and drink as much as our club if not more. (hard to believe I know) While doing this, they create a great atmosphere for families and friends with their generosity and southern feel. So let's start planning

Pichu will be there.

we have site reserved does that answer your ?:D

Do it! Last time you didn't make it.

Haley will have midterms and I will be testing national around that time so who knows! I hope to make it

As of right now I am planning to go. I already have the time off from work.

if U ask those in the know -- SUPERLIFT is the best ORV park in the South bar none . and so far I agree!:D

I kinda wanna go to superlift before October..... So I guess I'll just have to go twice!!!

We're in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using IH8MUD

October is just too far away for me to be able to say if I can make it or not. I was thinking about Superlift this morning though. Funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom