For Sale 2013 LX570 78,000 miles, silver, black interior, $42k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, just uploaded them. Undercarriage pics are tough to take with an iPhone. It’s been garaged since I purchased it new. 1-owner, no accidents, non-smoker

Obligatory request for underneath pics

[update]

pictures added

Last edited:
Undercarriage photos? That's all I'm waiting on.

This weekend, I have to get it up on a lift for pics of the undercarriage.

radiator mount area. looks pretty good to me.

IMG_2881.jpg

Yes, still for sale. Everyone is waiting for undercarriage pics. If you want you can msg “prez1967” as he has seen the car in person.

This weekend, I have to get it up on a lift for pics of the undercarriage.
Speaking to you like I would a close friend just so tone isnt misunderstood here - no one else uses a lift to grab a few photos of the underneath. What's the issue with iPhone+flash/sunny day?

I’ll give it a shot tomorrow then. Last time it did not focus well because it’s so close to iPhone. I’ll see if just raising ahc to hi will work

here are pics from the undercarriage. didn't come out too badly out of focus.

IMG_2902.jpg

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2904.jpg

IMG_2905.jpg

IMG_2900.jpg

Those undercarriage shots look great, this won't last long

This truck has been VERY well maintained by a true automobile enthusiast. Talking with Hong you can tell he really loves his trucks/cars.

The ONLY reason its not coming home with me in July as we originally agreed to, is because I did a 180 and bought a Mini Clubman JCW that I stumbled upon and bailed on our deal.

This truck is spotless except for some parking lot scars that is exected on a truck of this age with these miles. Interior still smells new!!!

Its the perfect spec IMHO, no Mark Levinson sound (problems with $$$ amps) and no rear seat entertainment (4 of 5 trucks ive seen with them didnt work anyway).

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me directly and i’ll be as honest as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom