2013 Lone Star Land Cruiser Round Up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jebber

Brokedown southa Dallas
SILVER Star
Threads
Wife says we are going this year & that it's been too long since we have been to Texas!! Time has been scheduled off.

If all pans out, then we will be rolling in with Marlin & his wife, Christine.

See y'all in less than 2 months.

Whoop!
Looking forward to seeing y'all there!

Wife says we are going this year & that it's been too long since we have been to Texas!! Time has been scheduled off.

If all pans out, then we will be rolling in with Marlin & his wife, Christine.

See y'all in less than 2 months.

Hot damn!

See yawl there!

Yup!!! All registered & planning on rolling that way with Marlin & his wife. We are providing tow rig & going to tow Marlin's crawler.

Can't wait to see everyone!!!

Susan :cheers:

Great news!!!!!!!!!

Yup!!! All registered & planning on rolling that way with Marlin & his wife. We are providing tow rig & going to tow Marlin's crawler.

Can't wait to see everyone!!!

OMG- this is gonna be epic:bounce:

Well Chris talked to Nick Stone earlier today & was told there are no more cabins. Sooooooo I got us a motel room in Brady. Yeah we will have to drive but its a short distance.

37 days til we leave!!!

Well Chris talked to Nick Stone earlier today & was told there are no more cabins. Sooooooo I got us a motel room in Brady. Yeah we will have to drive but its a short distance.

37 days til we leave!!!

There are a couple of motels in Mason that's closer. That's where the :princess: and I stay.

Well Chris talked to Clutchee today & told me that we are staying in Mason!!! Guess I will make new reservations in Mason & cncl the reservations I made in Brady... Oh well, at least we will be with friends!! And nice that someone else has stayed at the motel before.

Oh, 36 days left!!

Well Chris talked to Clutchee today & told me that we are staying in Mason!!! Guess I will make new reservations in Mason & cncl the reservations I made in Brady... Oh well, at least we will be with friends!! And nice that someone else has stayed at the motel before.

Oh, 36 days left!!

Hill COuntry Inn (325)347-6317, there is also Fort McKavitt Inn (sp?), but I don't know the number. Both motels are (or was) owned by the same people.

Great- my room is booked at fort mckavic inn!!

Can't wait- need some cruiser time!

clutch

Well reservations made @ Ft McKavit Inn & only 30 days til we head out from Fresno. So if anyone needs anything from the west coast let us know & we will do our best to accomodate!!

See everyone in 31 days!!

Rob and I are registered, plan to arrive Wednesday afternoon

Rob is coming?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom