2013 LC 200 (New to Me) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I just got back my (new to me) 2013 LC 200 (83K.) I am a first time LC owner, I have owned Sequoias, Tundras, Tacomas.
The dealership was able to sort out the KDSS system. I have learned more about KDSS than I care to know....
I had them install the OEM spacers in the front to help with the rake. It seems to have done the job. It was a short term fix as I decide on suspension. I put new shoes on her, BFG KO2 265/75/R18s. I had the dealership replace all the fluids, so should be good to go for a while.
Now the hard part begins on needs/wants. The issue reallly lies in suspension, obvious foundation for everything that will happen moving forward.

Does anyone someone they can "trust" to work on a LC 200 in San Antonio, Tx. Suspension, bumpers, etc...

I really enjoy this site. I have learned a lot, and look forward to gaining more knowledge before I pry open my wallet. Thanks in advance for answering my questions that I am sure to have....

lc200.jpg
?

Silver w/black leather. Bought from a little old lady that only drove it up a cliff to church on Sundays....

Well, I just got back my (new to me) 2013 LC 200 (83K.) I am a first time LC owner, I have owned Sequoias, Tundras, Tacomas.
The dealership was able to sort out the KDSS system. I have learned more about KDSS than I care to know....
I had them install the OEM spacers in the front to help with the rake. It seems to have done the job. It was a short term fix as I decide on suspension. I put new shoes on her, BFG KO2 265/75/R18s. I had the dealership replace all the fluids, so should be good to go for a while.
Now the hard part begins on needs/wants. The issue reallly lies in suspension, obvious foundation for everything that will happen moving forward.

Does anyone someone they can "trust" to work on a LC 200 in San Antonio, Tx. Suspension, bumpers, etc...

I really enjoy this site. I have learned a lot, and look forward to gaining more knowledge before I pry open my wallet. Thanks in advance for answering my questions that I am sure to have....

I was going to suggest the Recommended Cold Tire Inflation Pressure for your BFG KO2 tires, but I find they do not make a tire in the size you stated.

Is it possible your tires are LT265/70R18/E 124/121R ?

If so, then the RCTIP for those LT265/70R18/E 124/121R BFG KO2 tires on your 2013 LC200 is 44psi Front/Rear.

Let me know if your tires are not LT265/70R18/E 124/121R , and if you want I can give you the RCTIP.

After all, we Classic Silver 2013 LC200 owners need to stick together :cheers:

HTH

I was going to suggest the Recommended Cold Tire Inflation Pressure for your BFG KO2 tires, but I find they do not make a tire in the size you stated.

Is it possible your tires are LT265/70R18/E 124/121R ?

If so, then the RCTIP for those LT265/70R18/E 124/121R BFG KO2 tires on your 2013 LC200 is 44psi Front/Rear.

Let me know if your tires are not LT265/70R18/E 124/121R , and if you want I can give you the RCTIP.

After all, we Classic Silver 2013 LC200 owners need to stick together :cheers:

HTH

Sorry... They are LT285/65R18. Long day @ 10:30 am.

LC Tires.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom