Wanted 2016+ LC 200.. White (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Probably a long shot but I figure I'll try...

Is there anyone out there who has a 2016+ 200 in white who wants to trade "down" to a well-maintained, clean, 2010 Sequoia Platinum???

I've got around 168k on the odm... I'd be interested in a 200 with less than 180k and very clean

We like the Sequoia a lot but I'm on a quest to go 100% LC and I'm currently 2 of 4

IMG_20200210_181420_01.jpg
IMG_20200210_181420_02.jpg

Last edited:
Would you consider selling the Sequoia?

We have a 2012 GX we will need to sell in order to buy this. Do you have more pics and a price in mind?

We have a 2012 GX we will need to sell in order to buy this. Do you have more pics and a price in mind?

I’m curious - why are you interested in moving from a GX to a Sequoia? Space? Both are on my short list for replacing a Sienna in about 2 years when my kids are too old to need to bring the whole house with us every time we travel. But I have this suspicion the GX will be too small.

I’m curious - why are you interested in moving from a GX to a Sequoia? Space? Both are on my short list for replacing a Sienna in about 2 years when my kids are too old to need to bring the whole house with us every time we travel. But I have this suspicion the GX will be too small.
The GX is awesome, but it’s small. A sequoia is friggin huge inside!

Your Sequoia looks rad! Post up some more details! If you were to sell instead of trade, how much do you want? Has it been an Alabama car its whole life? You uploaded a pic of the front suspension...what all have you done to it?

Only mod is the spacers on the front coils and the ride height adjustment in the rear. (1" rear/ 1.5" front) and the larger tires.

ne small issue is the passenger side mirror sometimes doesn't go all the way back to the proper position after you take it out of reverse... That's the only thing I can think of.

Amarillo TX: 7 yrs (first owner)
Southern Colorado: 1yr (me)
North Alabama: 2 yrs (me)

There might have been 2 owners in Amarillo... Can't recall...

My wife and I aren't really eager to sell it but I suppose we'd let it go for $19k

I've got a Tundra over in the Tundra classifieds that I'll be selling soon... And I'm thinking about selling my stock 100 & getting a built 80

Thanks!

My wife drives an '06 Sequoia and for everyday duty the larger Sequoia makes more sense for us than the 200.

Have you done any towing and if so, how does the rear air suspension work? We have an off road trailer we tow that has 370# of tongue weight, so I've been looking at the Platinum models since it is the only one with the air rear suspension.

Can you take the center console out b/w the 2nd row seats for easier access to the 3rd row? Our crew is 2 mo, 2 yr, 4yr, so all in car seats. Would be nice to let the oldest walk through the middle to get to the 3rd row. The newer TRD Pro sequoia's have 2nd row buckets with no center console.

Thanks for the info!

My wife drives an '06 Sequoia and for everyday duty the larger Sequoia makes more sense for us than the 200.

Have you done any towing and if so, how does the rear air suspension work? We have an off road trailer we tow that has 370# of tongue weight, so I've been looking at the Platinum models since it is the only one with the air rear suspension.

Can you take the center console out b/w the 2nd row seats for easier access to the 3rd row? Our crew is 2 mo, 2 yr, 4yr, so all in car seats. Would be nice to let the oldest walk through the middle to get to the 3rd row. The newer TRD Pro sequoia's have 2nd row buckets with no center console.

Thanks for the info!
Someone here did it. https://www.toyotanation.com/threads/2nd-row-console-in-platinum-models-can-it-be-removed.1637976/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom