For Sale 2013 Land Cruiser 64k Miles - Built Out - REDUCED $49k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

REDUCED to $49k - Sorry I couldn't figure out how to edit the old post, so I am going to delete it and add this.

I ended up buying a 1990 FJ 62, so now this one REALLY needs to go.

I purchased this 2013 Land Cruiser last year from the original owner. It's the best car I have ever owned. No issues, amazing to drive.

VIN:
Jtmhy7aj6d4011532

64,000 Miles

2" Old Man Emu Medium Kit
35" Nitto Ridge Grappler Tires & 20" Wheels
VPR Side Rails and Front Bumper
Warn Winch (Never Used)
Prinsu Roof Rack

Took it off road one time after it was all finished. Took me 8 hours and 2 details to get it all clean. I'm a little particular. Decided it wasn't worth that much work cleaning it again!

It's a phenomenal vehicle as all Toyota's are. Comment with questions and I can send you my phone number. I purchased from a Land Cruiser enthusiast who was gracious enough to help me ship it, so I will do the same for someone else! Asking $55,000

View media item 70111View media item 70117View media item 70118View media item 70119View media item 70120View media item 70121View media item 70122View media item 70116View media item 70115View media item 70114View media item 70113View media item 70112

Can the radar cruise function correctly with that bumper?
I don't know, I've never used cruise control. I honestly had to look it up to even see what radar cruise was. I live 2 miles from my office. I'll try and get out and see if it works later. I do know that all of the sensors got moved to the new bumper, so it probably works.

I believe that the cruise sensor is built into the Toyota badge on the grill. The sensors in the bumper are for parking.

I'm guessing it does not work with that bumper. You are correct the radar cruise sensor is built into the hat/Toyota emblem in the grill. If anything obstructs it, you'll get a warning that it's not available when you try to turn it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom