Dealer 2013 in Tucson (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anyone is down there and could report back it would be great. I'm looking real hard at this one as I finally found one that could fit in the budget.

Autotrader - page unavailable

The Carfax I got from the dealer looks pretty good too.

Thoughts and opinions? Worth getting rid of my 17 Tacoma offroad that I have to cram my two boys in the back of and restarting payments?

Attachments

• CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2013 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER_ JTMHY7AJ6D4018335.pdf
    323.8 KB · Views: 104
Thoughts and opinions? Worth getting rid of my 17 Tacoma offroad that I have to cram my two boys in the back of and restarting payments?

That’s 100% on you - none of us can determine what works for you financially. If it’s a stretch to afford I’d say it’s most definitely not worth it though. I can’t think of a single car worth going into debt for!

It’s black on black and you’re in one of the hottest locations in the US, so that could be a real issue. As a general rule I avoid black cars like the plague, but I know a lot of people like it. Price seems fair for the miles and the fact it’s a Toyota dealer selling it. My guess is that will sell fairly quickly, so if it’s the right one for you I’d go check it out.

That’s 100% on you - none of us can determine what works for you financially. If it’s a stretch to afford I’d say it’s most definitely not worth it though. I can’t think of a single car worth going into debt for!

It’s black on black and you’re in one of the hottest locations in the US, so that could be a real issue. As a general rule I avoid black cars like the plague, but I know a lot of people like it. Price seems fair for the miles and the fact it’s a Toyota dealer selling it. My guess is that will sell fairly quickly, so if it’s the right one for you I’d go check it out.

Money wise I can handle it. And black on black isn’t too big of a worry. I’m transferring back to San Diego in August. Just trying to get a feel as to why it’s been up for sale for almost two months and nobody has really jumped on it yet. Only thing I can think of is they were asking too much. Initial started at 49k.

Money wise I can handle it. And black on black isn’t too big of a worry. I’m transferring back to San Diego in August. Just trying to get a feel as to why it’s been up for sale for almost two months and nobody has really jumped on it yet.

Well you asked the question ;)

There’s a recall for the passenger airbag sensor which means most dealers have put a stop sale on the 200, so that could be it. I don’t understand why they’re being advertised at all if there is a stop sale in place, but somehow they are and I know some are being sold if people posting here lately about their deliveries are accurate. I was at the Lexus dealer today reading a book right by a 200 and heard all kinds of weird and inaccurate stuff about the recall - one guy said they’ve already been fixed (they haven’t - I have 2 and neither has a fix available), one guy said it only affects a few (wrong - it affects them all), and one guy said it was the inflator that would turn into shrapnel if it deployed (again wrong - they’re getting recalls mixed up). If you haven’t heard about the recall there are at least a couple threads about it in the 200 tech section.

Well you asked the question ;)

There’s a recall for the passenger airbag sensor which means most dealers have put a stop sale on the 200, so that could be it. I don’t understand why they’re being advertised at all if there is a stop sale in place, but somehow they are and I know some are being sold if people posting here lately about their deliveries are accurate. I was at the Lexus dealer today reading a book right by a 200 and heard all kinds of weird and inaccurate stuff about the recall - one guy said they’ve already been fixed (they haven’t - I have 2 and neither has a fix available), one guy said it only affects a few (wrong - it affects them all), and one guy said it was the inflator that would turn into shrapnel if it deployed (again wrong - they’re getting recalls mixed up). If you haven’t heard about the recall there are at least a couple threads about it in the 200 tech section.

Realistically, not that worried about a recall. It will get fixed at some point. Just wanted some 200 owners to give me their .02 on whether this would be a good entry into a 200. I have a 2012 4Runner and love it, not nearly as thrilled with my 17 Tacoma.

It is a great price. Check the radiator for a small hairline crack. Search the 200 forum and you will find photos of what to look for. It seems like this lc has been serviced every 5k miles based on Carfax. If u like 4 runner then you will love lc.

I looked at it, the condition is OK. The grill and headlights are weathered (foggy, emblem is all yellowed) seems like it was kept outside a lot. They had a dog, the leather panels under the windows have lots of claw holes. They never cleaned the thing, some splash of some red substance on the carpet and headliner. I am pretty picky though about things like that. If you’re trying to sell a premium vehicle then at least detail it. I did not look for the crack in the radiator and did not inquire about the recall, so sorry no help on that. We considered it as we have 3 kids and a 4th on the way but the price/condition held me back. It’s starting to become more reasonable.

Bummer, we had looked at it when it was still 45K.

Yeah, not happy about it. Texted an offer at 830 didn’t hear anything until noon so I sent another message and got a “sorry we sold it” reply.

I looked at it, the condition is OK. The grill and headlights are weathered (foggy, emblem is all yellowed) seems like it was kept outside a lot. They had a dog, the leather panels under the windows have lots of claw holes. They never cleaned the thing, some splash of some red substance on the carpet and headliner. I am pretty picky though about things like that. If you’re trying to sell a premium vehicle then at least detail it. I did not look for the crack in the radiator and did not inquire about the recall, so sorry no help on that. We considered it as we have 3 kids and a 4th on the way but the price/condition held me back. It’s starting to become more reasonable.

congrats with baby on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom