Wanted 2013 + in gray or silver with black interior. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
I am in search of a 2013+ LC under $60k. Not interested in LX. The lower the miles the better. I would prefer it be within 500 miles of Charlotte, NC but I’m happy to travel for the right truck.

I’ve got a black on black 2014 if you’re interested? I posted it today on here as well. I can also ship fairly cheapish all over the US.

I am in search of a 2013+ LC under $60k. Not interested in LX. The lower the miles the better. I would prefer it be within 500 miles of Charlotte, NC but I’m happy to travel for the right truck.
Just added a walkaround video of ours at the bottom of the thread. Truck is VERY clean with no rust either. We do a lot of out-of-state business and make it easy from afar.

I’ve got a silver 2013 with 125k miles I’m kicking around selling. Located in Boca Raton, FL. I’ve got a laundry list of parts on it: drawers, sliders, skid plates etc.

FC614DE4-90FD-4E69-B452-5A1EB6B1E70A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom