2013 Christmas Tree Cutting program info - Duplicate is closed, see original sticky (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
www.mtntoy.com
Hi y'all!

It's that time of year again. I received the information below from Jon Pfeiffer (of USFS) and he asked me to pass it along to the club.

In addition to Jon's information, I'd like to get the call signs for those people with ham licenses that will be attending, and the frequencies you'll be using. This will help staying in touch though out the day(s).

Thank, Jeff.

Jon's Message:

Greetings All:

Once again the PPRD Christmas Tree cutting program is just around the corner. Listed below are this year’s program details:

Program runs from MON December 2nd through WED December 18th (these are the first & last days to actually cut a Christmas Tree). Same cutting area (s) as last year. Pretty much, it’s the same situation as last & prior years, only with different dates again this year. Nothing other than the dates have changed. There are two weekends this year (DEC 7th & 8th….and DEC 14th & 15th).

Onsite weekend sales will still be at the Woodland Park Middle School parking lot, during the two weekends of DEC 7 & 8…and…14 & 15. Same situation with Smokey Bear being there both weekends from approximately 0800 – 1530. Local Toyota 4WD club volunteers in cutting area helping out, etc…. Again, same situation as last year.

With that said…I will need to know who is interested in helping out with the program, especially during the two weekends (for help at the Sales Trailer area & the cutting area patrols).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom