For Sale 2013 Amazon Green 39k (not mine) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I ALMOST pulled the trigger on this one. I'm just not a fan of black interiors. Hoping for some Mud Karma as I'm really looking for a 2013 Green or White with a tan interior. So if anybody sees one in the southwest let me know.

98k Miles. One owner. No rust. Lived in TX and NM its whole life. Clean carfax, but not a lot of maintenance history.

Has a few scratches and dings on the exterior, nothing too major. Interior is pretty good, but has some wear on the driver's seat that I didn't like. It is pretty minimal.

I have additional pics if anybody wants them. Shoot me a PM.

Hope somebody here grabs it!

Edit... the gentlemen who assisted me and has the low down is named Elias Gonzalez. +1 (505) 927-2581.
Only reason I'm posting is that I took a lot of his time and he was very helpful. He's cool with anybody contacting him.

Used Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale - CarGurus

Last edited:
Did the Amazon Green come with tan interior as an option?

I am looking for a 2013-2015 Salsa Red with tan interior and they are very rare. Most salsas (and there aren't many) have the black interior.

There are a few nice white/tans in the mid $40s and 50-80k mileage range. This one just popped up recently and looks like a solid deal. 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser Base 4Dr Sport Utility - Matthews North Carolina area Toyota dealer near Charlotte North Carolina – New and Used Toyota dealership Serving Mint Hill Gastonia Indian Trail North Carolina

There are a few Green with Tan interiors. @MScruiser has one and I believe he said it took him a year and a half to find it.

Options are slim.

Thanks for the link!

The 2014 red with tan in Orem UT is sold. I was trying to arrange for an inspection yesterday, but received an email from the dealer that it was gone. fireball - did you buy it?

-Phrog

I did not. It had a decent amount of surface rust and the KDSS was completely rusted and needed replaced. The dealer said they would do that but if I am spending 45k and buying out of state I can wait for something not rusted.

@tplane2 - while this isn't exactly amazon green and isn't exactly a Land Cruiser, I noticed your signature line and thought I'd share this photo of my old '76 Bronco:

054.JPG

That tan interior looks so nice, but I'd be worried it would take a lot of work to keep looking nice over time. I usually hate black interiors, but I was lazy and barely cleaned my black interior over the winter and it never really looked dirty other than the weathertech floor mats.

That Amazon green is a gorgeous color and would be stunning with tan interior.

@fireball Beautiful Green LUBER! I'm an uncut fan so its always nice to see one well done.

I recently sold the halfcab, but I'm in the middle of a resto on the 76 which is a blue ranger.

I've always been a fan of EBs and 40s, thanks for showing yours off. :cheers:

I am not sure why you only find whit LC for sale in nc.....I am considering a platform change to a 200, even though just created a fj62 monster.....

Sorry, semi-conscious stream of thoughts.....

1. this is a minor rant....as it only seems white 200 series cruisers show up for sale in NC, it is weird anomaly [unfortunately white is not my favorite color for a vehicle]
2. retrospective, i have probably spent more on restoring the FJ62 than it would have cost to just buy a new landcruiser and have to the level of capability. It looks like i will get moved to the northeast and i am contemplating moving to the 200 series platform, as i do not look forward to watching the rust/wear and tear set in on this particular restoration.

</ end conscious stream of thoughts>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom