For Sale 2013 Amazon Green $36.5K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That color is unbelievable!

Undercarriage shots:
IMG_5466.PNG
IMG_5468.PNG
IMG_5471.PNG
IMG_5473.PNG
IMG_5474.PNG

To sh are these undercarriage photo for the 2013 LC in Ohio or from the LC you mentioned in the other thread?

This Amazon Green LC.

I reached out to the dealer in OH as soon as it was listed and requested some photos of the undercarriage (these are the photos). I asked for some shots of the KDSS valve and didn't get much feedback, so my thought is it's rusty and they do not want to showcase it.

Also, there is a tear in the driver's seat around the shoulder area IIRC.

Would you consider that in good shape or in rough shape?

I would pass on it, but that's me.

Yonah,
Thanks for the feedback. It appears you are casting a wide net for the right LC. Me too.

This Amazon Green LC.

I reached out to the dealer in OH as soon as it was listed and requested some photos of the undercarriage (these are the photos). I asked for some shots of the KDSS valve and didn't get much feedback, so my thought is it's rusty and they do not want to showcase it.

Also, there is a tear in the driver's seat around the shoulder area IIRC.

I would pass on it, but that's me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the big problem with this vehicle, as well as the other Amazon Green 200 for sale on here, is that the photos are really lackluster and not exhibiting the brilliance of this paint code. Amazon Green really pops in the sun when it's waxed and shined.

My neighbor across the street has a Spruce Mica Tundra - which is really close to Amazon Green - and man does it look great on a sunny day! The color is brilliant. It reminds me of one of those green scarab beetles. The flake in it captures the sun and kind of dissipates out from a light to dark green.

I actually live about 15 minutes from this dealer and regularly use their parts department haha. I am headed out of town until sunday but would be glad to look at the truck and take higher quality pictures for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom