Wanted 2013-2015 red or green 200 with tan interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been checking cargurus, autotrader, etc. for several months but haven't yet found what I'm looking for. So I'll tap into the collective wisdom and reach of the 200 club: Looking for a 2013-2015 200 series, red or green exterior, tan interior. Unmodified, preferably less than 80k miles. Any leads appreciated.

-Phrog
1976 FJ40
2003 100

I bought an '08 so the next one is yours :)

Saw a red one posted in Littleton on cargurus this morning.

Thanks Dubya. Yes, I'm looking into that one. Miles are a bit higher than I would like, but otherwise looks promising.

-Phrog
1976 FJ40
2003 100

Same one as above. Carfax looks awesome. One owner great maintenance history.

Coming soon to Phrog's driveway!

Well......?!?!?!?!?! :)

Checked it out last Friday. Clean with no signs of off-road use. Some very light surface corrosion underneath. Newer tires, new front brakes, and serviced by the book according to carfax. Front bumper cover slightly damaged. No manuals. Test drive revealed no pulling, no hesitation, no weird noises.

So, long story short: I bought it! Dealer is a pain to deal with, and negotiations took a while. But the deal appears to be done.

Due to my travel schedule, I won't pick it up until next week. I'll report back then.

-Phrog

Awesome - sounds like a good truck! Post up some photos. I also noticed on the autotrader ad that the dealer was offering wifi and espressos!

^^^ here is a video from its previous sale...^^^^^

"Big, bold and beautiful!" Just how I like 'em!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom