Wanted 2013-2015 LX570 in Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Looking for a clean 2013-2015 LX with relatively low miles (ideally 60k or less). I'm in Denver/Winter Park areas (depending on the day). Would prefer a truck with the Parchment interior, and want ML stereo and heated seats and steering wheel.

Last edited:
Why not a 2013? 2013-2015 models are pretty much the same. I started looking for a 2015 but then expanded my search to include 2013 & 2014 as there is no difference between them other than being a year or two older. I just bought a low mileage 2013 last night. You can’t go wrong with these vehicles.

Why not a 2013? 2013-2015 models are pretty much the same. I started looking for a 2015 but then expanded my search to include 2013 & 2014 as there is no difference between them other than being a year or two older. I just bought a low mileage 2013 last night. You can’t go wrong with these vehicles.
Hoping for something a little newer, but i suppose i would consider a 2013 that checked the other boxes.

EDIT: Changed the thread title.

Last edited:
Reactions: LCT
Hi..there..I'm looking to upgrade to a '13 LC or LX since it has a few more goodies I like than my '10. I'm trying to price them..do you mind sharing what you paid and what the mileage was? Thanks.

That ad certainly would make me nervous, seeing as one of the photos is obviously of a Chevrolet High Country truck of some sort and not even a Lexus. But at least they include a VIN, something most scams decline to put in the ad. Could be a simple mix-up
Yeah, I noticed it as well and thought it was mixup.

Still looking. I can't believe how strong the market has been for these in the past month. Inventories really piled up while we were in lockdown and now are back at very low levels. Very surprising with all the economic calamity that's going on.

Still looking. I can't believe how strong the market has been for these in the past month. Inventories really piled up while we were in lockdown and now are back at very low levels. Very surprising with all the economic calamity that's going on.
Willing to travel a bit to Utah? I found the perfect one for you, and I will only charge a small finders fee.....;)

Willing to travel a bit to Utah? I found the perfect one for you, and I will only charge a small finders fee.....;)

Black interior is a no-go with the wife. Problem is, that eliminates about 80% of the market.

Looking for a clean 2013-2015 LX with relatively low miles (ideally 60k or less). I'm in Denver/Winter Park areas (depending on the day). Would prefer a truck with the Parchment interior, and want ML stereo and heated seats and steering wheel.
If you are still looking and willing to go older, my wifes 2009 hits all your criteria. White with Tan seats and the ML sound system. I'll be out in Colorado in August and could drive it to Denver area.

Hi - I live in Monument CO and am looking to sell my 2014 Cruiser. Blizzard Pearl Exterior and Sandstone (tan) leather interior. 71,554 miles. I had just posted it on Auto Trader this morning:

Only reason I am selling is that the wife wants a 5th wheel trailer and I can't tow a 5th wheel with the Cruiser. I am the original owner.

Hi - I live in Monument CO and am looking to sell my 2014 Cruiser. Blizzard Pearl Exterior and Sandstone (tan) leather interior. 71,554 miles. I had just posted it on Auto Trader this morning:

Only reason I am selling is that the wife wants a 5th wheel trailer and I can't tow a 5th wheel with the Cruiser. I am the original owner.

What condition is it in (wheel rash, dings, interior, etc)? Does the 2014 have HID headlights? That could potentially work. Are you available during the day to look at it? I'm just north of Parker right now, so we're not very far away.

Details below and I took some additional pictures which are attached.

Interior

The most noticeable wear is on the back of the middle row seats. Minor leather abrasions most likely from something I carried in the back. Also some minor scratches on the left wall near the tail gate. Again something I hauled in the back must have had a sharp edge. Other than those the leather is un perforated / torn. The carpet is is really good shape. I kept winter matts over the foot wells all the time so the wear is pretty minor.

Exterior
  1. There is a small dent on the rear driver side wheel wheel. Probably can't be seen on the photos. No scratches on the dent. probably would come out with paint-less dent removal
  2. Small pits on the front bumper from typical road debris (picture included)
  3. Driver side door has a small scratch in the clear coat (didn't seem to scratch the paint layer) down toward the running board
Wheels

I have included pictures of the wheels. The wheel on the front driver side has a small mark inset on the left and the rear driver side has some small scratch lines on the outer edge of two of the spokes. They are just standard stock rims. Nothing fancy.

Body Damage

In full transparency I have to state the body work done on the car. None of these were insurance claims so they won't show up on the carfax report. But all have been repaired and if you walked around the car you wouldn't even be able to tell. If these are a concern, I understand. I just wanted to be transparent before either of us take the time and a drive to look at it.
  1. My wife rubbed a vinyl fence post on the right front fender which dented it. We had that repaired a few years ago and looking at the fender you can't see any damage at all
  2. I backed up into something in my garage which dented the upper lift gate. I had the lift gate replaced with a new part (and paint and emblems etc) so no visible damage
  3. Through an embarrassing story that I will only relate in person, my forearm came into contact with the front drivers side bumper and caused a similar amount of damage that my wife did to the right side front bumper. Wasn't that bad. My arm didn't even bruise. But since the dent was across the creased body line the best option was to replace the quarter panel. Again, no damage is visible since the entire part was replaced

Wheel-FD.JPG

Wheel-FP.JPG

Wheel-RD.JPG

Wheel-RP.JPG

Forgot to answer your other questions. Yes the 2014 has the HID lights. And yes I could meet you during the day.

Forgot to answer your other questions. Yes the 2014 has the HID lights. And yes I could meet you during the day.
Pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom