SOLD 2013 200 Series Louisiana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
This is a stock 2013 Landcruiser with 139,519 miles located in Gonzales, Louisiana.

I had no intention to sell this cruiser anytime soon but found a vehicle I couldn’t pass up so this one is going up for sale. I’ve had this vehicle since new originally purchased in CA and drove her back to Utah where she lived until three years ago when we moved to LA.

Positives:
  • All service has been done at Toyota dealers. Had the Platinum warranty and took her in for a once over before it expired at 125k to fix an intermittent issue with the XM radio as well as the door lock actuator. While there had spark plugs replaced and they noticed and repaired the following: Timing Cover and Driver Side Camshaft Housing Leaking (never noticed this leaking), Front and Rear shock absorbers.
  • Have the maintenance history file for those interested.
  • Tires replaced in the past two years and have plenty of tread left.
Negatives:
  • A few minor rock chips on the hood as well as on the driver’s side windshield frame.
  • Scratches on the passenger side from getting too close to some branches while fishing.
  • Front passenger seat has two holes on the seat cushion from getting in and out of the truck.
  • Rear passenger seat had a car seat so you can see an imprint of a seat in the leather.
  • Rear driver’s door has a small cut in the leather on the door
  • Rear passenger door has a small indentation on the door leather but it is not ripped.
  • Carpets could use a cleaning on the edges of the floor mats but have had mats installed since day one.
  • I have pics of all these and can send
Feel free to stop by and take it for a test drive or would be glad to provide additional pics and or videos. Please message me with any questions and I can provide my number as well.

Asking $32,000.... Now $30,000 OBO 8/1/20
1.jpg
2.jpg
8.jpg
11.jpg
32.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good, GLWS & go tigers ('02)

Last edited:
Just dropped the price by $2,000. Now $30,000. Be glad to send additional pics or answer any questions.

Anyone know what you can do for the seats on these or the LX 570’s? Would like to keep the cooled function but want something nice looking for the wife’s daily. That’s my only concern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom