For Sale 2013 200 - 62k Miles - Southern Truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2013 Land Cruiser 200, 62k miles (Driven occasionally so the miles will increase slightly)

White/Black Leather

Toyota Certified, Extended warranty until 100k (I'm confident this is transferable)

Southern truck, no rust. I'm the second owner (FL, then SC)

(5) new Michelin LTX A/T 2 - Less than 5k miles

Full set of Toyota all-weather mats

Car cover will be included

60k service just done. This truck has always been serviced at Toyota, I have all records and will send upon request.

No accidents

I won't be back to the vehicle until later this week and will post images then.

$47,800

PM or email (pack.brian@gmail.com) if interested. This truck will sell quick locally and I will be posting this weekend. I wanted to extend it to Mudders first. This is the 3rd vehicle of mine I've sold on this forum and will likely not be the last.

Pro-Tip: I have a restored 21' Parker Center console that I may also consider selling if anyone is interested in a very nice boat. Package deal at $82,000.

image4.JPG

image3.JPG

image2.JPG

image1.JPG

Attachments

• CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2013 TOYOTA LANDCRUISER: JTMHY7AJ3D4011830.pdf
    298.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Images added. I've had interest but will post to Autotrader this weekend if no Mudders are seriously considering. Thanks for looking!

Images added. I've had interest but will post to Autotrader this weekend if no Mudders are seriously considering. Thanks for looking!
I was selling my 2014 around this time last year. It had 40k miles and was in excellent shape. I had zero interest on mud for about a week and ending up going to craigslist and it was sold in 24 hours. You have what appears to be a good clean truck. Should have no issues selling it.

Bump. Was this final price ever shared here or elsewhere? This info is always super helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom