For Sale 2012 GX460 Fire Agate Pearl FSport Package IL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX460
Mileage
Color
rgb(65, 39, 0)
2012 Lexus GX460 with FSport Package in Fire Agate Pearl with Sepia interior.
134000 miles and climbing as this is daily driven and well cared for.
Im the second owner of this vehicle.
I recently installed the following:
Dobinsons 3" IMS suspension
SPC upper control arms
Body mount chop done
285/70/17 Falken Wildpeak AT3Ws
Fifteen52 Turbomac wheels in Asphalt Black w/ TPMS sensors.
Front wheel bearings replaced with Blue Pit Bearings
Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform with feet attachments not the backbone.
Weathertech floormats front, rear, and cargo.
All mods have less than 2000 miles on them! It has been a great truck with zero issues. Its never been offroaded. I dont need to sell it but looking to fund a different project.
Clean title in hand.
Asking 26,000 OBO.
More pictures available upon request!
_DSC1020 (1).jpg

_DSC1031 (1).jpg

_DSC0983_1 (1).jpg

IMG_20210421_191441_588.jpg

20210320_092712.jpg

20210306_093231.jpg

20210306_094510.jpg

20210320_092410.jpg
20210320_101524.jpg

20210223_082749.jpg

Last edited:
I live in Texas and don’t typically see much rust — can somebody give me an honest unbiased assessment of how bad this rust is? It doesn’t look too bad to my untrained she but will this continue to grow and cause problems in the future?

It’s bonkers this is still available but I guess it’s the rust. I’m in WA and if I were closer I’d put this deal pretty high on my list. GLWS!

I admit the rust may present an issue but on the same hand the photos make it look far worse than it really is. In fact Ive cleaned up all of the areas and the entire underside has been coated with a rust preventative. I will get better photos of its current condition. With that being said I still love the rig more and more as I continue to drive it.

I admit the rust may present an issue but on the same hand the photos make it look far worse than it really is. In fact Ive cleaned up all of the areas and the entire underside has been coated with a rust preventative. I will get better photos of its current condition. With that being said I still love the rig more and more as I continue to drive it.

That rust isnt too bad from what I see. I would think it was worse living in Illinois. Check your PMs. Im trying to buy this thing.

Im sorry to everyone who has recently sent me PMs. With the recent spike in car pricing it makes zero sense for me to sell this and buy something at twice the cost so Ill be hanging on to it for the time being. Sorry for any inconveniences. I will however entertain trades for a fullsize Toyota pickup!

Im sorry to everyone who has recently sent me PMs. With the recent spike in car pricing it makes zero sense for me to sell this and buy something at twice the cost so Ill be hanging on to it for the time being. Sorry for any inconveniences. I will however entertain trades for a fullsize Toyota pickup!
Thats understandable. I wouldnt be buying if I wasnt forced to at this time.

By full size I’m guessing you mean tundra and not bed length.. but just in case.. I’m looking to make the swap from Tacoma to GX. If interested in a trade plus+ lemme know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom