2011 price paid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

arich

Anthony. aka arich
Threads
What have others paid for a 2010 or 2011 LC with the upgrade pkg. There's a 2010 dealer demo at the local dealership with 15k priced at $61.5. I think I can get a 2011 for about 5k more. Thoughts??

What have others paid for a 2010 or 2011 LC with the upgrade pkg. There's a 2010 dealer demo at the local dealership with 15k priced at $61.5. I think I can get a 2011 for about 5k more. Thoughts??

What part of the US are you located in?? Hard to believe you can get a 11 for 66!

Agreed. Sticker is ~$76k for an '11 with UP. A couple years ago, $10k off wasn't difficult to find but now that Toyota has reduced supply of larger SUV's, recent events in Japan have reduced factory output*, and the economy has "recovered" :rolleyes:, I suspect that amount off may be very hard (note: I didn't say impossible) to find.

It all depends on your location and/or if you can find a dealer who has been sitting on an LC for quite some time. I'll suspect that ~$5-6k off could be found with a little sleuthing.

As always, let us know what you find!

* I'm not sure if the LC factories were affected or not, but I can assure you the dealer will use this as a bargaining tool.

No chance at all if it has UP. As the poster immediately above me says, some people did get great deals of about 10k off (though it was more like TWO years ago) but production has been scaled back and dealers given instructions. They are rare, demand outstrips supply and the dealers know the right buyer will come and buy one. I had to go 400 miles to get mine, and was only able to get around $4,000 off if I remember correctly. That's the worst discount I've ever had on a new car but I was sick of waiting after months of finding the dealers generally had copies that the GM was putting miles on or that had been sold earlier that week.

I wish you luck but you aren't getting a 2011 with UP for $66.5k. If you get it for 70 before taxes and fees, you've done a great deal as that will represent around $6k off which is more than I managed but likely possible with enough patience.

Oh hang on, this is the internet. Forget what I said, I bought mine for $15,000 under invoice and they threw in a free Prius. :)

Last edited:

Just struck a deal on a Galactic Gray 2011 LC with 8,000 miles, Dealer Demo (new) with Upgrade pkg.. $64,000 plus tax and tags in NY. Minor scratch on lower rear bumper. I have to drive 2 hours to pick it up. No trade in.

I think this is much better than the 2010 locally with 15,000 miles for $61,500 with a nice scratch across the tailgate. Would need paint.

I had several stealerships quote me $70,500-$71,500 new with upgrade pkg BUT they figures 6 month wait.

Thoughts? Did I get a good deal?

Just struck a deal on a Galactic Gray 2011 LC with 8,000 miles, Dealer Demo (new) with Upgrade pkg.. $64,000 plus tax and tags in NY. Minor scratch on lower rear bumper. I have to drive 2 hours to pick it up. No trade in.

I think this is much better than the 2010 locally with 15,000 miles for $61,500 with a nice scratch across the tailgate. Would need paint.

I had several stealerships quote me $70,500-$71,500 new with upgrade pkg BUT they figures 6 month wait.

Thoughts? Did I get a good deal?

Not bad at all. It's only when you try and buy one you realize it's far from easy. You're going to love it, it's the toughest built truck Toyota sells and should give you many thousands of fun miles.

Carl
Our stables are similar. I have a 07 M5 manual and now the 2011 LC. I also have a 99 LC and before that we had a 98. I know we're going to love the LC 200. The 98 we drove to 125000 miles and then in 94 bought the 99 with just 20K. It now has 120k and I'm keeping it for my winter and fishing truck and the wife gets the LC200. Im selling my 2000 528it so I can keep the LC. Too many things can wrong with the 528 to keep it. The 99LC I have no worries that I can get another 100K miles out of it.

Hard to believe you can get a 11 for 66!

Sorry, should have been specific. Found the 2011 dealer demo with 8000 miles for $66K. Got it for $64K. Pick it up Saturday and surprising wife for her 40th birthday.

THEN it's time to turn the 99 LC100 into a buggy for fishing on the beaches of Long Island, NY. Tackle drawers and rod racks will be a must. Air compressor, cooler rack will all come with time.

Is it wrong that I bought her the 2011 so I could have the 99??

Carl
. . ..The 98 we drove to 125000 miles and then in 94 bought the 99 with just 20K... .
Wow, do you also own a time machine?Just kidding.

The 98 we drove to 125000 miles and then in 94 bought the 99 with just 20K.

TIME MACHINE????

OOPS, at first I couldn't figure out what you were talking about. in 04 bought the 99 with just 20K Keeping it as my everyday car and M5 for when I need to have fun. Hard to believe that the LC is more efficient than the M5!!

Thoughts...

It will really depend on where you live, how far you are willing to drive, and the supply in your area. I picked up an new 08 with upgrade in july of 2009 for more than 15k off MSRP( but this really was a different time with the economy tanking).

My approach:

I searched on the toyota website and located all 08 200's within 500 miles- there ended up being close to 15 (remember this was late July 2009 and the 10's were coming soon). I then contacted all the dealers and told them i was buying and that price was going to win. I set up an email account just for the purpose (something like 2008lc@gmail), and told them to email the best offer they could make. This worked quite well, even though most were willing to deal a little more when i called them to say "really, thats as low as you can go?" The dealer I ended up getting it from had 2 2008's on the lot. If you have the time I would look and see if there are any 2010's around and then negotiate aggressively.

-Chris

I live in the mountains and purchase a new LC every two years from a dealer in the Midwest flatlands. If you can consistently buy a new (current year and not a demo or dealer vehicle) LC for 90% of MSRP you have made a fair deal in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom